Why my auto white widow has no smell and curling leaves

I’m 3 to 4 weeks into flower no smell and leaves barely got trichomes

Can anyone tell me why this white widow has no smell

What you feeding the plant ?

Fox farms 1/2 strength

You still have time .

get sum bembe its part of the foxtarm line it helps to build lots of triclomes and get the resin production going the buds will get sticky start using it now till 1week before harvest

OK thanks for your input

How long would you guessing have on them

4-6 weeks maybe I think .

OK thank u

im knew at this but i read somewhere that Terpinator can also help with the smell of the plant… the more smell the merrier… when i get to the flowering stage ill probably us it, unless some one has a better recommendation?

https://www.amazon.com/Rhizoflora-Terpinator-1-Liter/dp/B00K60JALE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479420893&sr=8-1&keywords=terpinator+1+liter

i think its cheaper on ebay though

1 Like

You can run it the entire grow , but you’ll never grow without it once you see the benefits .

1 Like

Yea I bet…it’s on its way I ordered it

@SimonSay38 you can thank me later once you see the results from adding it to your grow , but if you want that unleaded gas , that super stinky purgent strong smell , boosting your plant terpenoids and terpenes will do just that and it’s other brands but Terpinator is real easy to use to get your started , just know even in a ziplock Baggie can’t hide the dank smell .

1 Like

Well thank again I got a auto wonder that started 8, days behind the white
widow and she finally quite growing at 44 inches and they both got feed
same way …same pH same temp…everything except seed. Company…and don’t
get me wrong Bergman or lgm they are stand up business people…the auto 60
day wonder looks like this give me your input on yield cause my first time
…do you think I could yield real good on this one…thank again for
insight I appreciate that
yoshi http://ilgmforum.com/users/yoshi Bergman’s Lab
November 19

@SimonSay38 http://ilgmforum.com/users/simonsay38 you
can thank me later once you see the results from adding it to your grow ,
but if you want that unleaded gas , that super stinky purgent strong smell
, boosting your plant terpenoids and terpenes will do just that and it’s
other brands but Terpinator is real easy to use to get your started , just
know even in a ziplock Baggie can’t hide the dank smell .

@SimonSay38 to be honest I cannot give you an exact number Sir on yield . In all honesty the only determination on final yield is light intensity , and how you build plant structure in root system , stalk strength , and a variable of other methods . We both can grow the exact same plant and get a total different final yield number , but if you want a great yield with good weight , than you need strong intense light . The stronger the lights , the bigger the roots , the bigger the fruits ? I’m truly sorry but I’m just being honest , lights intensity determines you weight , so a gram per watt per square foot is how you kind of determine an estimated number , but any defiency , nutrient lock out , slow growth , stress are low light intensity can affect your final yield majorly . But even with a 1,000 watt HPS or LEC but a stressed plant can yield low numbers , but on average if you keep your plant healthy throughout the entire grow with a 400 watt light , per say maybe 3-4 ounces per plant and that’s guessing , hope this make sense and give you a more depth of understanding that it’s more to growing and thinking any plant under any light would put mass numbers out , than it don’t work in that fashion . Now on average it takes most cultivators about they 6-7 th grow to really learn on how to get bigger yields from they growing experience , but learning and crafting different growing techniques can help increase your final numbers after you dial in your plants environment and keep it stable so your plants can thrive and grow healthy from start to finish . The best way is to get everything figured out in your grow space , learn the benefits of adding different options like C02 , Scrog Screen , Topping , super cropping , main lining and LST training methods at the right stages in the plants growth life and you can really up the numbers to your yields by growing less plants to get bigger numbers . Hope this make sense !!!

1 Like

Yes it makes total sense thanx again

Yoshi hey quick question I got my plants like 12 to 14 inches from light my air circulation is good the temp on top of my 2 plants are never above 77 to 79…and also I bought a lux meter and my readings always stay around 45 thousand lux… so is my 400 watt HPS overkill cause my leaves curling I can’t see where it would be heat or light intensity issue… what think

You can’t but the plant can , but if you running HPS or MH you might want to extend your height to at least 20-26 inches , but have you tried the back of your hand method ? I think 12-14 is too close for some LED lights in my opinion , but at least 18-26 inches should be the sweet spot , and clawing up or down can be a nitrogen toxicity also verses heat stress ? But raise your lights to 20 inches for a couple days , good balance Ph around 5.9-6.2 and see what happens .

But wouldn’t the temps say higher reading s and yes I’ve done hand test I’m
with u on the nitrogen. Cause I got Leaves that are doing it that are
halfway down the plant