Why my auto skittles not flowering

Hi growers hope we all well I’m on day 41 from seeding I’m using Mars hydro 1000 up to 75% light. Ph to 6.3/6.4 with Buddha tree noots at half doses
Cal-mag at 0.5
Soil bio bizz light mix
Any thoughts or ideas as to why or am I being impatient lol…

2 Likes

To me she looks to be starting to transition buddy

3 Likes

Just short of 6 weeks. Autos generally flower between 4 and 7 weeks. We’ve occasionally seen some take a little longer. Your plant looks healthy. Have patience.

6 Likes

looking real good, wont be long now

3 Likes

Thank you very much ppl much appreciated I will sit back a bit more lol my 1st auto grow.
Happy growing👍🏻

2 Likes

These are my two current royal dwarfs Auto sit back and enjoy the ride buddy

1 Like

Looking lovely nice shape keep up the gd work… just can’t wait to see mine forming, just a waiting game👍🏻

1 Like

Yeah it will happen this is my second and I’m happy with the result so far after a disappointing first grow

1 Like

Oh yh sorry to hear that, I normally grow photos fems but thought I’d give a auto a go as not so much wait time lol if gd turn out my switch or do both​:grin::grin:

I had bad light and nutrients that were organic now I’ve got a decent light and gonna Canna nutes

1 Like

Happy days pal keep up gd work :+1:t2:

1 Like

Looking super nice tho. Flowering usually starts around 4 to 6 weeks sometimes a bit longer or shorter. The longer veg the better for u anyways unless u r limited on height lol. Give it another week or so and see what happens if no flowering by then u can drop to 12 12 and get the flower started by the 12 12. Are u sure they r auto seeds and not photo type. I had this issue when I first started got seeds was supposed to be auto but they shipped photos so after 11 weeks vegging no flower I figured out. Y package that they sent photos. Ot autos. A plus for me in a way but I was hoping for autos as I was not setup to do photos then lol

1 Like

She’ll flower when shes ready. She’s just really happy and growing to her full potential.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s a auto as it come from a auto plant, I’m guessing that’s correct rite?
I have seen a little change n wat I’m seeing now, I’m hoping it to be pre flower/white hairs… I’m loving the way she looking so Yh appreciate the feed back n I’ll will let her do her thing happy growing ppl👍🏻

did she flower eventually ?