Just started turning yellow it still looked fine till 2 days ago started to turn yellow
please fill this out to better assist you.
Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.
- Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
- Otigin of seeds?
- Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
- Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
- PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
- Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
- Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
- What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
- What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
- What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
- Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
- Co2 Yes / No?
- How long have you been growing?
- What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
- If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?
16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?
Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.
Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey.
Did you change anything?
I would check ur ph it could be causing nute lock out
Ph is 5.8 usually and it’s been like this for like 2 weeks just started turning yellow 3 days ago
Its an indoor grow 4 by 4 tent led light 1200w full spectrum Amnesia Haze from ilgm two fans 4 plants water from. Ro carbon filter humidifier temp stays 70-74° humidity stays at 65-70percent right now ppm is at 850 just raised it after looking bad with some fox farms grow was at 650 ppm carbon filter ventilation 24hr light schedule dwc hydroponic system with clay pebbles and a Rockwell cube
Yes to CO2 and budget whatever it takes to grow successfully
5 gallon bucket 6in net