Why is my vape effect low?

2 Likes

@Greenlantern @AnneBonny you guys both make you own vape juice don’t you ? Maybe you can assist our friend here ?

2 Likes

thank you, friend @Countryboyjvd1971 I read their post,But there are many things that are not quite understood😔My English is poor

1 Like

Ok buddy im sure if you asked they would try to explain whatever questions you have
I haven’t tried making the vap juice myself
How do you process your vape juice @tanxiaodi

1 Like

@tanxiaodi @Countryboyjvd1971 Agree with Country, I need your process to help you. It looks like you are trying to mix tincture with PG/VG. I would think that would dilute it too much. I only cook with flower of kief directly in the mixture. You need approx 8 grams per 100ml. You can add more product if u want it stronger.

3 Likes

Thanks for popping in and trying to help @Greenlantern

1 Like

I agree with @Greenlantern that it would help to know your process. The first few times I did it with the Pg/VG my effect was not good. I used too much. I switched to the premade liquid from farm to vape and Wax Liquidizer. I use the CCO now and the ratio is one gram of CCO (comcentrated cannabis oil) to 2 ml of wax Liquidizer and it’s perfect. I need to get more of a feel for consistency etc before I go back to trying the pg/VG again. I do know I just need to use a lot less of it and will tweak my ratio. Also the key is to use a good concentrate with little to no plant matter.

Not sure how much that helps.

4 Likes

Thank you my friend @Countryboyjvd1971 @Greenlantern @AnneBonny I never thought it was so difficult😔I tested two methods

Can you give me a detailed step?:heart:

Cook 8g flower in double boiler with 50 ml pg/50 ml vg for 3 hours at 180f, strain, cool and smoke.

1 Like

Looks like he’s using reclaim. Don’t use VG in your mix. PG400 or EJ mix, both found on Amazon, add at 1mL of EJ mix for per gram of concentrate/reclaim.
Hope this helps

2 Likes

I will try it

I have to take a good look

thankyou i was wondering about farm to vape. i am going to buy some so thankyou.