Why is my plant small?

My plant is small! It’s been 4 months

Is it an Auto because it is flowering already. If that is 4 months old, you have a serious problem. At 4 months they should be way bigger like this.

This plant wasn’t 4 months old…maybe 2 1/2 months old.

These rocks, how much of the growing medium is made up of them. Whats the growing medium ?
@Beginnergrower19

Ima beginner grower what can I do to make it grow bigger

I used miracle grow

Welcome

Copy/Paste: This “Support Ticket” Into Your Forum Post.
Answer These Simple Questions The Best You Can.
If You Do Not Know, Or Do Not Use Something; Just Say So = Na

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer. Feel Free To Elaborate, But Short, To The

2 Likes

Honestly you need soil. Like Fox Farm Happy Frog. Have nutrients you feed the plant. Plants also need more light.

But in reality she is already flowering so just roll with the punches and chalk it up as a hard lesson to learn.

We need a. Support ticket filled out.

3 Likes

Not gonna lie I would pull that plant and pop something else. Could be a combo of things IMO…it could be your medium. Could be that you over watered. Could be that the plant is a dud. Could be pH. Either way with it that far along and that small, I’d cut my losses. I’ve had autos flower on me in under a week. I’ve had some stall out after growing really well. Never know what u going to get. I’d encourage you to consider next time running photo periods. Theres little to no room for error with autos. I think all of us as newbs would have benefitted more from getting a few photo grows under our belts before jumping on autos if we didnt start out that way. Cuz you’d likely have better yields and could be encouraged versus this cuz I know its frustrating.

2 Likes

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Blue dream

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, or coco? Miracle grow

System Type?idk

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?idk

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Idk I used miracle grow

Indoor Or Outdoor: outdoor

Light System, Size? Outdoor grow

Temps; Day, Night:it’s been 95 during the day and 79 in the night

Humidity; Day, Nightidk

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size:no

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,:no

Co2; Yes, Nono

1 Like

Look at Kool’s post. That is the information needed. The plant looks very healthy for being in Miracle Grow soil.

Blue Dream can be a beast for a Photo. I am not a fan if Autos due to no real control. If that was a Photo Blue Dream she would be over 78” tall at 4 months.

I got the seed from some bud I was smoking on So I really didn’t kno what to do

It’s lanky like a window plant, pH water, bloom nutes,and 6 more weeks of sunlight maybe. It looks healthy. @MrPeat what do you think

Makes sense. Get your hands on some decent seeds so you know what you’re working with…I think they sell em here. I go to seedsman and they’re currently running a sale. I grabbed some Blue Fire and black dog og. Coming out with like 28 seeds for $100 ish.

@MrPeat can confirm.

Currently have 3 blue dreams, about 4 months outdoors all pushing 8ft, one is close to 9

This could be part of the problem (time release nutrients are no bueno for growing cannabis), but I doubt that’s the only issue. Some autos still have wonky genetics. Someone on here had an auto that grew into one 7" tall Christmas tree bud and that was it.

1 Like

Yep and I’ve had my share of what the heck is going on lol. What’s working for me personally rn is running autos perpetually then finishing out with photos so if the autos flop I have a few diff strains and then decent weight through the photos. I run autos about a month apart then when they are in flower pop a set of photos, rinse and repeat.

2 Likes

Fast Buds seems to have some of the best autos out right now, from what I’ve seen.

1 Like

I heard that and seedsman running a 5+5 sale for em rn. Buy 5 get 5. Spend over x get additionals

1 Like

he doesn’t pH his water ,which makes me think he’s using straight tap with chlorine in it. killing the microbes he needs for growth. but the plant green and healthy. At first look ,I would swear it was a clone.

2 Likes

I use Regular water bottles to water them
Is there a brand I could use to water it?
What should I buy to test my ph?
Do u have a product I can use