Why is my gorilla glue growing like this help

My auto gorilla glue is not budding up just growing little flowers they not filling in or tightened up.help is it just genetics or what.I’m growing it outside

2 Likes

It looks like it wants to go back into veg with all the 1 pointers, but if it is still flowering you may just have a mutant. I have one from a different see bank that has only grown 3 point leaves and is flowering

5 Likes

Nice garden😍

2 Likes

In my opinion the 3 finger main fan leafs on the whole plant, it took after its Ruderalis gene, I have had this happen to me and friends growing autos. The buds are just long loose flowers not bud… my last pineapple express auto did just like yours and I harvested 5.5 ounces of weird flower but it smokes good, it just doesn’t store well. Just genetics, wait for all the pistols turn orange and harvest when ready. I have stopped growing autos because of this.

2 Likes

You may need to grow it longer to get them to fill in. Stress can cause that.

Strange looking plant never had one with so many buds. Looks like it is still early in flower they do not usually fatten up until later in flower. How about a close up, thought I saw balls.

Looking genetic wise from this angle.

Could. Use a defoilation, more light on buds = bigger buds.

2 Likes

Agreed! Cut some bad leaves down blocking light. I had that same problem yhis time I trimmed them up to maximize bud size.

This was a werk ago. I’m letting go at least another week since I won’t be home from vacation until then.

1 Like

A question if I may . Are they clones? I have only had plants behave like that as clones when they start to do the last stretch as they begin to flower . They can do some funky stuff especially if you monster cropped the the clones .

1 Like

That’s a big auto!

1 Like

Ummmm okay somehow I missed the auto part of that so I got nothing for ya sorry . Never grown a auto . I grow indoors mostly and enjoy the control of being able to use LST on them

1 Like

I grew my bom entry for 12.5 weeks. Polling is Open.October 2021 Bud of the Month

*It grew 78 days from seed.