Why is it taking so long?

It has been about a month now of my indoor grow and my seedlings are still on their 3rd set of leaves. Why is it taking so long?

We need a little more info before I or anyone could make an assessment. Soil or hydro, what type and intensity of lighting, what type seeds, what lighting schedule etc.

I believe they have a trouble ticket on here to fill out that will help in assessing your problem.

Thanks!

1 Like

@Funkerton72

Welcome to ILGM we all are here to help but please take the time to fill out this support ticket

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

Thanks

Will

So it is a homemade soil base. And the problem is I know nothing about the seeds because they were given to me. During the day I put them in a south facing window and during the night all 6 plants are under a light that has about 6500k of light for about 10 hours or whatever that means… I’m a beginner at this so I honestly don’t know what to do or what lights are what so I’m just kind of experimenting. I am watering them with distilled water for now as well. It has been about a month now. And my best plant is just getting its 3rd set of leaves.

I don’t want to over water too. So tips on watering would be nice as well.

how old are they??? Hammer

About a month maybe

Download the free grow bible from this site and you will learn a lot of basics…then come back with questions! Hope this helps! Happy growing.