Why if I ask for help

Is been two day I ask for help and admin delete cuz I post ask for help and the only help is what he want I need more info of the forum I think if they don’t read my fist o second post I have a chance to post for more help I buy my seed here

What do you need help with?

1 Like

Regardless of where you got your seeds from, all of us are willing to help.
What is the question?

3 Likes

You made multiple posts with the same subject. Not allowed is why it got deleted.
What is your question?

Hy I have two sour diesel auto in happy frog soil 5gl pot Fiber with 20/4 light in 2x2x4 tent and the temp is 75 f and humidity 55 and water ph 6.5 and on first week is look like this

d I need to know what happened if I can recovery or they re death

Thanks you

They just need more time in my opinion

Thanks so much

1 Like

It can test your patience waiting for them to grow. Just let them do their thing and I’m sure you’ll be fine

1 Like

Ok perfect

I have 5 going…first 3 I put right in 5 gal bag and they took forever to start doing anything, I was told it’s because all the work is being done where you cant see working on filling all that space with roots, last 2 I did in cups then transplanted and they seem to be moving along a little faster (I also added mykos to the soil for the last 2)

1 Like

I start just two in glass of water with h2o2 and that’s how they look in 6 day of germination I just add water now around but they take 5days to germinate in darkness good look with you girls