Why Eating Brownies DIDN'T cure my cancer

Hope you got good results

Just saw this thread. Throwing good vibes your way!

1 Like

I am confused. Why would anyone think that brownies with cannabis can cure anything? They might ease the pain, for example, but to cure cancer or help in treatment can only strong medical strains like northern lights prescribed by a doctor and usually as an oil.

1 Like

MaxHeadRoom, I am reading your post for the first time and wondering what type of cancer you have been dealing with?

2 Likes

Its called GIST Gastinal Intestinal Stromal Tumors. It is a rare type of cancer located in the abdominal area. @krvic

1 Like

Hang in there @MAXHeadRoom and keep taking the medicine. I believe that CBD can keep cancer at bay or even cure it. I am fighting CHIP (clonal hematopoiesis of indeterminate potential) and I use big doses of CBD and THC every day.

2 Likes

is it working? @Alien

@MAXHeadRoom I have been using Medical Marijuana for just over a year now. I started with edible candy made from a coconut oil base. I used what I needed every day for a year, and my Hematologist told me last month that I was in better health than at any point in the last 7 yearsā€¦ i was using the big drug company products for most of that 7 years.

Recently I got a Volcano Vaporizer, and I an taking the medicine whenever I feel like I need it.

3 Likes

What did that consist of?

So I have a complicated mix of conditions,ā€¦ a Variant form of Ankylosing spondylitis with grade 3 Sacroiliitis had me on large doses of Opiates, and anti - inflammatoriesā€¦ both of which is likely to kill me when taken alone, so both together was not a long term lifestyle choice for me.

Cannabidiol as a novel inhibitor of Id-1 gene expression in aggressive breast cancer cells - PubMed shows an article about research into CBD being used to fight cancer.

2 Likes

So I am now Opiate FREE, and I rely on the CBD that acts as an anti -inflammatorie because it is taken into the body by the immune system and acts to repress the inflammatory reaction that my immune system is attacking me with.

4 Likes

Max, just checking in to see how things are going for you?

2 Likes

Iā€™m still alive by the grace of God. Iā€™m starting a new chemo pill next week so keep me in your prayers.

12 Likes

prayers for you @MAXHeadRoom

3 Likes

I hope thatā€™s the one. When you find to right pill (if you find it) sometimes the results are spectacular. Hopefully no side effects the weed canā€™t handle.

Max, hope all goes ok for you with the new round of chemoā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks. Right now the tumors arenā€™t shrinking, but there not growing either. I just give all my worries to God.

4 Likes

I donā€™t know you Max, but you sure are a warrior. Donā€™t ever give up and keep your faith

2 Likes

Max, itā€™s just one day at a time. My sister was diagnosed with cancer this week. After having both skin and pancreatic cancer I certainly understand the underlying feelings. Good but helps keep things in perspective at times.

3 Likes

Good BUD ā€¦ not good but ā€¦ stupid computer wants to spell everything for me tonight

2 Likes