Why Eating Brownies DIDN'T cure my cancer

Not narrow minds, closed off not thinking minds.

1 Like

Cancer is many, many different diseases, All depends on the specific mutations and the tissue those occur in. Cannabis might cure some types, not cure others, but it’s certainly worth a try because it has never harmed anybody.

On the other hand, cannabis certainly does help with chemo side effects. Cures nausea, restores your appetite, anti-inflammatory, improves your outlook and thus improves your immune system. That’s why I would recommend any cancer patient take the full course of chemo, but help your body handle it with cannabis.

It may also get the cannabinoid metabolic pathway in your brain back to youthful function by getting rid of accumulated amyloid plaques in neurons.

And it does all sorts of good things for my MS. My scarred brain just seems to work better with a little THC in it. It helps suppress my muscle cramps. It makes my numb feet feel better. Diminishes fake “full bladder” signals. Improves my lousy sense of balance. And even works better “in the bedroom” than some expensive pills that last way longer than anybody would want. So much for my sense of dignity! But I sincerely urge anybody with MS to try it.

12 Likes

I would not recommend intervienious chemo treatment to anybody. I have known 2 people that had these treatments and when their cancer returned they chose not to take a second round of treatment because of the damage that it does on your body. It is pure poison They both end up dying. They both would rather die then go through the misery of the side effects of the medicine.

I originally started out on an oral treatment and it was effective in shrinking my tumors for 5 years. Then the cancer cells mutated and it became ineffective. Since then I have tried 5 other types of oral chemo. Three where ineffective and the last 2 nearly killed me. The last one I tried gave me blood clots in my legs in just 5 days.

All these treatments are very dangerous and most will do more damage to your body then they are helping. But the choose is up to you.

4 Likes

Damn Max, you’re one strong Mofo. You are bad ass in my book with your all time up beat good attitude. If we live long enough I suspect everyone will eventually experience some sort of cancer. That’s just the nature of things right now. Hopefully that will change. My prayers are with ya.

2 Likes

Sorry for your bad experiences with chemo. Nothing is 100%. Statistically, it helps more than it hurts but your mileage will vary. My niece got non-Hodgkins lymphoma and went the conventional super-chemo followed by immune system replacement route, and is cancer-free after more than 10 years.

I really hope you find a cannabis treatment that works for you.

4 Likes

I’m just along for the ride. God is my pilot. I should have been dead 5 years ago. So God has a purpose left for me and I’m hoping it is helping people with cancer. I’m the ginny pig right now, but if it works then I will have my testimonial.
No sense in crying over something you have no control over.

16 Likes

No sense in crying over something you have no control over.

And we all end up there in the end, no matter what you do, how rich you are, saint or sinner. As Jesus said: “Try to be nice to each other.”

5 Likes

There is a lot of very good info in the thread below…
Best of luck with your journey mate.
Cheers
Z

4 Likes

Thank you @zeuss000 That was an interesting article. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I am so sorry to hear about your cancer but I am happy you were able to find a cure. My Grandmother has cancer and she is too weak for chemo treatment. I was wondering if you can tell me how you make your oil?

2 Likes

My 80 year old mother was just diagnosed with colon cancer that has spread to her liver, I would be so grateful for your recipe

1 Like

@Happygrow
I am waiting to get the results from my CAT scan before posting my recipe, but it is very similar to the Rick Simpson method if you want to do some research. I do not want to post something if it doesnt work.

I will have the test done in a couple of weeks so it wont be long :sunglasses:

7 Likes

CAT scan is scheduled for 4-11-18. I can pick up the results on the 12th. May all your prayers be with me. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

They’ve never stopped but I will say an extra one :hugs:

3 Likes

Always brother.

3 Likes

Wishing you the best results @MAXHeadRoom

2 Likes

I pray that God will let the plant he put here work for you.
May your scan turn out to be great news

2 Likes

Prayers are heading your way brother… all will be well @MAXHeadRoom

1 Like

Continued prayers for a positive outcome…

1 Like

I’ll keep them coming my friend. Stay strong.

1 Like