Why can't i reply

Tried to reply to, @dbrn32, @Arborfarms, @beardless, @Skydiver, @Oldguy, @Royc, @VTGROW, @GreenJewels, @monkman, @Killadruid with a problem that probable is a nanner problem but i don’t see any and don’t know if i would recognise them even with dbrn’s description. This grow has been impossible for me to keep the temp or hum right so i hope i found away to steal a/c and heat from a bathroom to go directly into the tent. Question - when drying does it have to be dark? And why can’t i reply??? Happy growing

S20200429_0005

S20200430_0013 S20200430_0014 S20200430_0015 S20200430_0018 S20200501_0018 S20200501_0019 forgot these pictures

4 Likes

Looks to me like you are okay: there may be some seeds in your flower but the plant still looks frosty so it hasn’t diverted it’s energy into making seeds instead of trichomes.

Make sure you take trichome pictures on flower and not sugar leaves.

2 Likes

Dark is best. Just as important is temp and RH. Temps 60-70 and RH 50-60%. I use a cardboard box to hang them in and stick it in a closet with a small

fan for indirect air. I push the stem up through holes and secure them with binder clips. works slick.

5 Likes

People have been complaining lately that the site is having issues.

2 Likes

That’s pretty slick my friend😎

1 Like

yeah especially uploading pictures. ILGM is working on it, trying to increase capacity. i an only imagine how many images and videos com in.

1 Like

I have been having issues going on 2 weeks now and seems to be getting worse instead of better. I have given up on trying to update my journal. Having a hard enough time just reading posts and replying :v:

1 Like

Yep, the problems have interrupted my regular journal updates as I can’t post pics in them. I can post pics in other threads for a while but it’s hit and miss as I find more and more threads that I can’t post pics in.

1 Like

Me too. I’m surprised that I could quote this one. I often can’t quote either.

2 Likes

I was able to post a new thread and pictures yesterday first time in over a week, can’t add pictures in other post yet

1 Like

Thanks for telling me about pictures of flower . The leaves are dying and i’m scared, the buds are nothing like, @beardless and i am scared i waited too long. Please give me your opinion everyone, @dbrn32 and i’ll really be glad when ilgm fixes their computer problems…i love ilgm

1 Like