Why aren't my plants flowering?

Most of my large plants are seedlings from March…They still don’t seem to be flowering. What am I doing wrong?

From March? Have you changed the lighting to 12/12?

1 Like

You indoor or outdoor? Outdoor depending on your region will start flowering when you get under 14 hrs of light. Indoor you have to induce flowering by switching your lights to 12/12

2 Likes

sigh, no I really thought it was 8 off and 16 on…i will certainly change my timers today

1 Like

Awe, that’s ok, she’ll start flowering in a week or two after you flip. We all make mistakes.

1 Like

aye, the tallest in the middle is my Blueberry, and she is reaching for the stars:)

All you did was got a little more veg time so more yield…

2 Likes

Some training will help your yield when they start to stretch, too :+1:

Are they in the Miracle Grow in the background? If it’s got timed release fertilizers in it, it might hurt your overall yield. But I think there are guys that use it here that do fine with it.

Actually, the large ones i used Green Frog, worm castings…but this latest batch i did use the miracle gro mixed with worm castings.

Should do okay, but too much nitrogen might stunt them. Just keep an eye on them once they start flowering. You might be able to flush to help it if you have any issues.

1 Like

I’d suggest downloading the Grow Bible from this site and reading through it. Kind of lengthy but it’ll give you good foundation.

2 Likes

What kind of lights have you been using?

I suggest you get involved in this fantastic forum. These genuis’ have made every mistake and bring a true wealth of cannabis wisdom. You can get a number of answers to ANY question you might have, no matter what. Read everything that interests you. Make sure you have the right tools. pH pen, hand microscope and or macro lens adapter for your phone. LST rules. Like is said. Read, read, read. Good luck, HAPPY GROW!:sunglasses:

1 Like