Why are they drooping

Why do they look like they’re drooping

Did they just wake up…?
Did you just water them…?
Do they need water…?
Are the lights too close…?
Are they getting ready for bed…?
What’s the temp in the room…?
What’s the relative humidity in the room… ?
All great questions… but your the only one that knows the answers to those ?'s …
Maybe we should be asking you…:grin:
Ok… sorry… fill out a support ticket… :wink:
Also … you should download the free grow bible , if you haven’t already… lots of good info…
Also , it just looks like they just woke up to me… or maybe there just getting ready for bed…
Looked good tho from what I could see…:wink:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yup all good questions. There are a multitude of reasons why they may slump a bit. Some are just born slumpy… support ticket time…

support-ticket

To create a grow support ticket we need some basic information to help diagnose the issue.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

• Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
  • Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
  • System type?
  • PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
  • What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system, size?
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Latewood & the ILGM Grow Support Team

1 Like

Hahahaha. Ok yea fill the ticket but i thought i rememberd those girls. ALL of them have a bit of a sad face. Im not sure why… but id bet its environment related. Are they all the same genetics and strain? I just peeked at ur journal and from the very beginning they were sad… and now she is growing green and healthy (pretty sure calmag helped eh? Shoutout @raustin :wink::facepunch:t5:) but just… not happy looking. Back to genetics or environment

1 Like

They look like they could use a little more water to me.

1 Like

Were they freshly transplanted? And yes; they look dry.

1 Like

They are in fox farm ocean Forrest 7 gallon pots I didn’t transplant I just watered them I’m gonna have them on a 5 dark 19 day light schedule. RH is about 55% temp is 73F. I have a carbon filter how do I use it properly?

strains are white widow, power plant, and green crack.

The older one is just a random this is my carbon filter tho.

Also I use fox farms nutes

how many true watts you think I’m pushin? Also how do I use the carbon filter correctly are my main concerns.

It only pulls 280 from the wall but im not the light expert. Just basic guestimating here… i see the dryer though. What are your high temp looking like? And low humidity? They probably cant breathe…

What do you mean , a 5 dark and 19 day light schedule …?
Never heard of such a thing… should be interesting tho… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I just do 19 5 instead of 18 and 6 and I never run the washer or dryer

1 Like

I just lookd again and somehow i thought we saw you in a seperate journal. Im sorry. Be high… but yea. Maybe theymll perk back in the am

Lol I love how the note on the light claims the 2 IR LEDs are expensive :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

I’m struggling with mounting my fan and filter as well. Are you in a tent or room or what? I can say I was warned not to mount my fan to the ceiling as it would vibrate. But instead to hang it from the ceiling with rope or something. I ignored it and yep it vibrates like crazy so I’m gonna have to find a different solution. Just make sure the side of the fan that air blows out of is facing away from the filter. I had to use a small section of duct between the filter and fan but you might not need to.

I’ve got it set up right i just don’t know how to use it like do you only use it when the smell gets bad?

Yeah there’s no need unless smell becomes a problem. As long as you have good air movement I’d wait until they start getting stinky.

Once you turn it on, leave it on 24/7.

Do you have an exhaust fan running, already?

I do now just started it up

2 Likes