Why are the leaves dying down?

Just transplanted a FRUITPUNCH plant at 3 weeks a day ago and Idk if it’s in shock or so. I transplanted it into Sohum living soil and now I see the leaves going down and yellowing in the middle of new growth

What soil are u in ? , and fill her to the top of pot

Just put her in Sohum living soil, it has all the nutrients it needs so just add water

1 Like

The yellowing in the new growth is the main concern

Please post photos under natural light. It is almost impossible to to see the issue you are describing. As previously stated fill the pots with soil your plants will thank you later.

1 Like

If you can see the yellowing on the edge

1 Like

Some transplant shock and your new growth will be yellow. It does look a bit dark like N tox but just keep an eye on it.

1 Like

That’s just new growth. It’s a lighter green for a few days and will darken. There’s nothing wrong with your plants.

In future; white light only please. The blurple is impossible to see anything under it.

2 Likes

The group has you going in the correct direction. They look great! Those first leaves will be dying and coming off in a couple weeks. You’ll never know they were there. Then you’ll be on to other worries. Trick is to remover these are weeds and they have been growing without our help for a long long time. If they were not so hearty I would have killed a lot more than I have.

2 Likes