Why are seeds popping out ? Every where

@Caligurl

Just think of the seeds you have to experiment with…

1 Like

Is that a indication of letting it go too long ?

Hermied. Any other plants around?

Many things can cause it. Male plants, Light issues, heat, harvesting too late, mechanical stress and on and on…

If you try to germinate those seeds, I believe there is a very high chance you will just have more hermied plants… but I could be wrong LOL…

2 Likes

I believe I’ve harvest too late the pistols are amber brown aboout 80 percent

1 Like

Welllll they should be almost all amber and turning in I’m on themselves……

1 Like

Did u happen to notice and yellow looking dots as in nanners on tge buds anywhere as it was growing. U can spot a nanner a mile away after it gets so mature because they turn yellow and stick out like a sore thumb on a bud. If u seen yellow dots here and there while growing thats the answer it hermied someway somehow or was a hermied seed to start. If u grow the seeds u will get buds but probably be loaded with seeds. If u ever run out of good seeds they can be backups and do a bunch and just wein out the seeds as u break up to smoke. Id only grow the seeds by themselves with no others around and only if no good seeds around to grow lol. Welcome

1 Like

Is this what you mean ?

I did not. I did have a couple that were males I got rid of them once I was told what they were…

These were all ready flowering well into 3 weeks once I determined I had a few males …

2 Likes

You’re males more than likely released pollen that you weren’t aware of and this is the outcome this is why its so important to being able to read you’re plants early on to determine whats good and what isn’t so thing like this dont happen the flower is still more than smokeable bit you’re just going to have beans throughout the plant

2 Likes

These are nanners’

Read this blog from ILGM:

1 Like

Oh okay , but I didn’t see any of them . However they may have been stressed I do have light issues in the beginning, but no nanners no where. This is really interesting I have some in the seedling stage now I’m hoping I do better

Thank u

1 Like

If you had males in your tent with that plant, chances are she was pollinated. Once a plant is pollinated it turns its energy into making seeds and not on bud swelling. At this point you’re gonna have seeds in all the buds, so you’ll have to sift through the buds once you harvest. Make sure to spray/wipe down your area really well before your next grow so any left over pollen won’t ruin your next crop too :v::bear:

2 Likes