Not sure why this is happening I’ve lost 6 plants back to back all of them do this they grow healthy then out of nowhere they slowly start to droop and die all at this stage don’t get it? Temps are mid 70s with Rh at 58 consistent…why?
You need to fill out a support ticket… if you go to the magnifying glass at the top of the page, type in support ticket and there you will find the needed questions we require to help you.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Looks like under or overwatering
Man so they started super over watered so I let it dry out a bit put Rh up and started to look amazing then they got thirsty so I slightly watered them I mean very little and they instantly dropped even harder I don’t get it if I water them the fill up the leaves if I don’t the get sad I can’t find the spot I’ve never had this happen also it’s a bag seed soil is fox farm happy frog
I’ve only seen plants do this when being under or over watered normally parasites or disease manifest in visible damage, but not wilting without any real damage visible beyond slightly wilted tips. When I forgot to water one of my girls you know being super stoned while watering my babies and all she drooped like that for about an hour. Thankfully my wife noticed and she perked right back up in no time after getting special attention. Your soil looks dry to me stick your finger down to your first joint if you feel no or little moisture it needs watered. I was over watering my plants at first which was causing humidity issues.
- What strain, Emerald OG x Kc Jones
- Method: Soil fox farm happy frog Aquaponics,
- Vessels: Smart pot
- PH 6.7 no run off
- PPM haven’t checked
- Light system: Mars hydro 600w (2) and (1) spider farmer 10000w
- Temps; Day=73, Night=70
- Humidity; Day=67, Night=About the same
- Ventilation system; Yes, AC infinity with control panel
- AC, Humidifiers, De-humidifier -No just exhaust fans ac infinity as well 6inch,
- Co2; Yes, the Exhale 365 bag but it’s done in December with its life span so it’s on its decline
Didn’t mean to put aquaponics
Man great advise thank you and ya think it’s dry… so me running 67rh is to high you think?
What’s your watering schedule look like, how often do you water ?
Do the pots feel heavy? You overwatered. Do the pots feel light? You are under watering.
Do you give your pot a good soaking so you get runoff at least once a week and wait for it to nearly dry out before watering again? Or do you water a little bit every day or two?
My comfort level on my thermometer suggested 50% humidity so now I’m thinking your high humidity might be the cause of the drooping. They would be getting steamed basically with humidity too high kind of like lettuce that’s been on a hot sandwich for an hour.
My dude gave it a solid watering and for sure they picked up!!! So crazy how fast they lifted back. So I I had over watered them so I though because I saw thick leaves and stuff so seemed saturated. But clearly not. Thank you so much to everyone!!!