Why are my plants drooping?

Yes I’ve been dealing with loads of rain but can someone please help me identify what’s wrong

1 Like

Do they perk up by the evening?

Over watered.

3 Likes

@Covertgrower
@SKORPION They use to Buh after this rain hit they jus look sad. Should I jus move them under the porch and not water for a long time?

1 Like

@PurpNGold74
@Jbum
@Mrcrabs
@Watt-Sun
Also the leaves are curling up and downwards kinda looks see through as well. Not the new growth Buh everything around jt. And suggestions to get her back to the thriving life she was once living?

2 Likes

They should be OK, as long as you let them dry out.

1 Like

@Covertgrower so jus don’t touch them and make sure they don’t come in contact with rain right?

1 Like

Yup. Too much water makes them droop. @Covertgrower told u right. Let the soil dry and theyll be fine

2 Likes

I’m with the rest of them… they overwatered… keep them dry for a few days :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Good to see you @Mrcrabs :wink:

3 Likes

Back at ya buddy… all is well🤘

2 Likes

Should I cut the leaves that have curled?

@Covertgrower
@PurpNGold74
@SKORPION
@Mrcrabs
They don’t seem to be improving at all if not the complete opposite. Should I jus plants in ground?

You could, but it’s only been a day or so. It’ll take longer than that to dry out.

I’ve jus neva seen a plant look this sick and I’m stressin :sob:

@OlyBoy98503

Consider using a greenhouse or nursery if possible seeing you get such rains. Until such time they can handle it.

@anon89489555. I jus made a new green house structure for my plants in the back. Jus waiting for my heave duty clear plastic to come in. So do u think I should plant in the ground or leave in the pots under the porch for now?

@Jbum any advice on these little ones suffering. Jus let them be and pray?

Or should I pot into ground