Why are my leaves sagging?

I’ve never used jacks. I use the ff trio. I start that at about 1/3d strength and work up.
I also didn’t realize it was autoflower or I might have let the auto guy’s take this. I was typing when they were typing. I grow photoperiod so much easier in my opinion.
Personal opinion is half strength would be fine though.

One thing missin from this puzzle is what kind of light. Such as full spectrum (looks like it) or other. How many actual watts and whats the dimmer if so equipped set at.
I ask because a friend that does some auto’s has got this from to much light. Turned down dimmer and 24 hours later she looked fine.

Im using SF2000, so 200 watt. Thats interesting that you say that cause i did just recently put it at full power. I am keeping an eye on my par though also. From the graph i found it should be within range for the end of veg. I am however using that phone app photone to measure my par, so who knows how accurate it is…

But yeah ill give that a try because it totally came back :sleepy:

1 Like

Sorry if this is too late, but my plants same size same medium and same lights … at this point I only needed to water every 4 to 5 days.

Hope you get it all figured out.

I follow the “water and then wait until the bag is light and they are beginning to wilt” method. Works for me. Takes most of the guesswork out.

1 Like

What did you do different before ty hey came back? Do you havw new pics.

Wow i should have proof read that.

Here are a couple more pix. Idk what that first part means :sweat_smile:

I think its gotten a little better since i turned the light down… i think.

1 Like

Nice looking better

@Pixiesfreak - what are you using for the drain pans? They look nice.

1 Like

Made by gro pro. Got em at my local hydroponics store, but they got a website molded on the bottom… its called www dot gro-pro dot net (cant post links)

1 Like

Same thing here. 1st time grow white widow auto. Not really sure if its an overwatered issue or lack of nutrients day 36

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Relentless237. It is just a taaaad difficult to diagnose by the 2 pics. If you want to copy and fill out this support ticket on a new thread, the badaxx growers here can get much more dialed in on what the issue may be. We all love to help and see others have success!

Click there…

Then there…

Fill this support ticket out the best you can and include any additional information that may be helpful…

Strain:

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF?

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths?

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable):

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable:

Nutes used: How often and how much?

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system:

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Remember to upload clear pics in natural light and any information that may not be covered in the ticket. Good luck and happy growing!!!

That soil looks dry as heck. That plant is plenty big enough to soak, then just let it dry out then soak again. Might help as a beginner to get a soil moisture probe. The other easy way is to water and then feel the weight of the pot, then as it uses water you will be able to notice a drastic difference in weight. Water the entire pot not just around the base of the plant.