Why are my Leaves sagging

You’re good at 35dli. Plants just need to adjust to it. You should be ramping it up to 45 in a week or two.

1 Like

1 Like

They are healthy plants looks like indica strain

They are actually a sativa, super lemon haze

Aha ok they look like indica there nice by any means

1 Like

Leaves are still drooping after the light being on for 3 hours now

1 Like

When you harden off plants its usually a good idea to do it in doses, the same way you do it with seedlings youre bringing outdoors. What i usually do is increase light for 3-4 hours, and then go back to the original setting. Then the next day ill do 5-6 hours. This lets them acclimate without stressing them out too much or causing damage. Usually after 4 days of increasing youre good to go, but reading them is always important. Youre going to get some drooping no matter what…its just making the process easier and safer for them.

I dont know if thats the issue w/your plants, but if it is the light intensity, i just wanted to share that.

Its usually good to have a few minerals in your water like cal-mag like u said maybe little iron nothing crazy. Im thinking maybe ur tap water would be better just make sure you declorinate the water by just sitting out for 24hrs or aerate it with air pump. But I definitely think you need more in the water then just using distilled water an cal-mag then again im a rookie so take with grain of salt. Good luck brother :pray:

Do they need a drink maybe?

Watered them heavy yesterday morning and soil was still slightly damp last night

And I’m using distilled but wasn’t adding cal mag which I ordered and will be here tomorrow

1 Like

I also am using RO water. If not adding any nutes to your water you should consider adding in some tap water and ph it properly after. Try to aim for like 150TDS range after blending with tap water that way you have some minerals for your plants and proper ph. Once you start adding nutes you won’t need to blend tap water with it as the nutes will give you what you need.

Didn’t water at all since Monday morning and the leaves are coming back up, the top was super dry so I lightly misted the top. What do you think?

It may be that the bottom was still saturated.

1 Like

I think put the spray bottle down. Wet/dry cycles should probably be gauged by weight of the pot rather than the top soil. I only water once the pot is as light as it is when it’s filled with soil straight from the bag. There’s no real reason to mist the topsoil.

2 Likes

Feeling the weight of the pots just doesn’t seem like it’s gonna work for me, they feel light as shit pretty much all the time. Last time I tried to water till run off the plants looked droopy as hell a few hours later and I didn’t even get run off. So I guess it’s just gonna be a guessing game now

Lay off the spinach💪

I feel like if I could water till run off and get a feel for the weight I could figure it out but last time I tried that the plants didn’t like it

I’m no help there buddy, hydro and backwoods only here. I do have mothers in pots but they hardly even get watered so I don’t bother with picking them up, wilt,water.

I’d probably be better at hydro. Seems more based off of data and numbers lol