Why are my leaves like that? AK47 Auto Flower

Why are my leaves like that???

the plant look healthy. the only leaves that are do

wn are the ones right next to the bud that began to grow.

Too much light or heat stress

1 Like

What kind of light and how far away is the light ? Also, what’s the temp and humidity ? Lastly, what’s your water schedule and water ph ?

Water and ph have nothing to do with that. It’s a heat problem. Look at the chicken clawed leafs

@Noctis420 what you think ?

1 Like

Actually, soil moisture/keeping roots happy is very important when dealing with heat issues. Don’t discount it.

1 Like

Yes it’s important to keep roots happy, but that’s not the problem here. It’s just hot in that Grow space. Doesn’t matter if the media is wet or not if the temps are to high. Or the light is to close.

Water will cool the roots a bit & help with any kind of transpiration the plant can manage in high temps. A hot plant is also usually a thirsty plant.

1 Like

This is something that requires a support ticket for sure… I’m seeing a bunch of problems… from lighting , ph , nutrients , temps , possibly overwatering… all kinds of gremlins… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve been struggling with the heat and humidity in Texas. We still have another couple of weeks of 80-90+ weather. I’ve got 5 Gold Leaf that have had heat\humidty problems. Also have 3 Banana Kush and 1 Northern Lights that it hasnt affected. Leaf curl is the result. I believe it is a heat problem but there are a few other issues that it could be.

2 Likes

Your girls seem extremely stringy for some reason… fill out a support ticket asap… we figure it out… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Wishingilivedina420state temperature in my tent is 81F and 61 humidity.

i have it in a 5 gallon smart pot in coco coir. im growing with cfl light. with a ligt cycle 18 on 6 off

any recommendation i would appreciate it

1 Like

Too hot is my guess…I grow outdoors in SE Texas and I almost lost girls because of the heat. Had to water every day for months. And I used epsoms salt twice a month to keep them green. It was a very scary time for me. This is my second grow and they looked so good before the heat… They survived and look really good considering I thought I fried them. But mine looked like that

1 Like

81° is fine. It’s when you get upper 80s low 90s that things start to get ugly indoors. Fan leaves shrivel and die. The buds become real airy. I went through it on the last grow at the beginning of the summer and 3 beautiful looking White Widows only produced 3 oz dry and it filled up 2 large containers.

It sounds like heat isn’t your problem with 81° temperature. The only thing that saved me was having 3 fans blowing on them constantly.

2 Likes

Last time i seen this i believe it ended up being nute toxisity

they need more light imo. too high nute level for the weak cfl lighting. would also explain the stretchy stringiness.

2 Likes

havent been able to keep my temps much below 84 all summer with lights on but my gals are flourishing. i find a silica supplement helps immensely with heat stress and all types of stress for that matter.

1 Like

Been wondering about silica based sups. The only stem helper I’ve been using so far is fulvic acid. I was just telling donaldj that I’ll be so glad when winter gets here. Winter room temps are low to mid 70s perfect for the Indica dominant stuff I grow.

Any idea what this might be? I think I mixed my soil way too hot this time. It’s not bugs.
Thanks for the info on silica @BCPAgrower

How close are the lights to the plants ?