Why are my leaves dying

Hi ! @Tomfol , here a grow support ticket that you can fill out as much as you can and we may gone a be abble to help you after that :relaxed::innocent:

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

2 Likes

Well for one thing you have a major pH issue going on , which is probably locking out a lot of your nutrients and I’m sure you’re feeding more nutrients trying to solve the problem , which is just making the problem even worse and on top of that it looks like you might have some sort of mite damage or some other kind of culprit …I would investigate very closely to see what’s going on with your leaves checking for bugs and after that I would jump on to a flush right away and get your pH back in order and then after it dries out in a few days then I would probably give it a mild Newt feeding and take it from there…
If you do run across any Critters get yourself some food grade Diatomaceous Earth and go to town …make it snow as they would say…
Good luck

:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Aside from possible bugs and ph issue what are your temps and where are these leaves located some are under canopy with poor light from looks of it could be poor ventilation mildew multiple possiblities fill the ticket do a thorough bug check with microscope ph run off test too little info here to offer any definitive advice or help

2 Likes

you have a heat issue due to plant too close to light source and/or no ventilation Note: one will get tall, lanky plant’s it your light source is to far a way from plant

Thanks to all who responded. Looks like i have a bug problem. [quote=“Tomfol, post:1, topic:8517, full:true”]

[/quote]

indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

Get some food grade Diatomaceous Earth and a little Duster and go to town… dust everything , the walls , the floors , the pots , the leaves , the underside of the leaves , everything and everywhere and that should put a dent in your problem …hopefully it takes care of it completely though…:relaxed:

:v::sunglasses:

Heres a pic.

@Tomfol the last pict looks like spider mites . but is hard to tell from the pict .you need a loupe or a cheap digital microscope to be sure . the plants also resemble over watering . or both . if there bugs and that infested id kill them all sterilize the room and outer area . this includes the exhaust and in take . and run a filter on the intake air supply .
Hammer .

2 Likes

This right here is what most overlook, an intake filter :+1::drooling_face:

remember when spraying for mites - SPRAY the UNDERSIDE’s of the leaves also. This is specificly true when appling a foliage product - the underside’s of the leaves is were the nutrient-up=take takes place

1 Like