Why are my auto flower leaves turning yellow

I do thanks I was under the impression that with the pot for pot kit water only.
Buy I must have misunderstood. I will start feeding today and checking my run off.
Why marijuana is called weed I will never understand It doesn’t grow like a weed.
lol
Thanks

1 Like

@Neal1239 I would start out With Half a dose as @Hellraiser mentioned. You can always add more later After you see how your plants respond. Good luck.

If you use these numbers you will burn your plants. FF uses the 700 scale, not 500.

3 Likes

All you guys have been very helpful

Hopefully I can return the favor

Thanks stay safe

3 Likes

You’re very welcome. Be safe yourself.

1 Like

Sorry This question is so late but first thank you for the response.
But Im not sure what everyone means about the FF ppm chart
Do I have to calibrate my ppm meter to something?

1 Like

You can buy a conductivity standard solution. To verify your PPM meter. As far as the fox farm chart and product I have never used it. So I would not be the one To give you the best info. There are several community members here that use the product.

Thanks I will post that question in the forum today

1 Like

Most TDS meters are set up for 500 scale. FF uses the 700 scale. Some meters have a setting to switch to the 700 scale. If not, here’s a conversion chart

here is a FF chart concerted to the 500 scale. I think I got it from bobbydigital but not real sure.

I hope that helps :v::green_heart:

1 Like

It does thanks very much

How do you know what my meter is et to?

Thanks very much I downloaded this feeding schedule

I’m glad I could help. Thats the schedule I use. Your meters manual should say what scale it’s on. I have an apera meter. I watched several you tube videos to figure mine out.