Why are couple of these girls leaves down/ unhappy?

Thats everyday nutes ? How much was it ?

1 Like

Yes everyday. When you consider 3.6 grams per feeding and there’s 28 grams in an ounce. I may have confused that with my 1lb bags but still have a few grows left in the bag :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Very nice. Ty. For soil do you water every time with nutes also ?

1 Like

For soil it would be alternating feed, water, feed ect… depending on the run off it could be back to back either one but not typical except maybe the watering. Always go to your run off numbers when you’re learning and later it’ll become 2nd nature and the plants visible health will guide you. Much easier to fix a deficiency with nutrients versus a flush to correct a toxicity or a PH issues :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

That does sound good how far it goes

1 Like

If you bought 25# bags of all 3 ingredients you can mix 3150 gallons of nutrients before you run out of 5-12-26. At that point you would still have about 8 pounds of calcium nitrate and 16 pounds of epsom remaining.

From there, it’s all about how you use and how many plants you’re growing as to how long it will last. I only grow couple plants at a time, but i have had these bags for maybe 2 years and you can barely tell I’ve used them.

2 Likes

Hell yeah. And i know everyone says jacks is so easy to use etc does that take away from quality ? So like advanced nutrients master recipe has like 20. 25 things to mix in diff ampunts each week.

Would that make a better quality weed than jacks since so intricate ? Or both have same affects on quality ?

There’s nothing wrong with quality of buds produced with jacks. I think it’s possible to do better than jacks base recipe but also requires you to throw a lot of money at or have fairly extensive knowledge. In terms of base nutrients which is all jacks 321 recipe is intended to be its as good as anything else out there in my experience.

1 Like

I try to learn from the ones who have the most experience and something I picked up on is a lot of the people with 10,20,30 years experience swear that jacks is the way to go so that’s what sold me. I’ve also seen some great pics of top quality flower grown with jacks and my local hydro shop that’s been in business since the 70s pulled me aside and said honestly “jacks is better than all this stuff on my shelf and is what I use at home for 10 plus years . All it this combined sold me on it. I’m currently finishing the last of my general hydroponics trio and excited to start my girls on jacks.

2 Likes

Does anyone have instructions for jacks feed for all plant stages ?

1 Like

Seedling, veg, flower,erc

If you’re using an amended soil like the Fox Farms mediums… nutrients won’t be needed for 4-6 weeks and that will carry you to the 4th week of veg or close and start jacks after a run off check of the PPMS. I feed jacks at 800-900 in veg and 900-1100 in flower. If your medium is not amended I feed seedlings at 500 PPMS and bump that up 100 each week finishing veg around 900 for autos 1000 for photo period plants :love_you_gesture:

1 Like