Why and What is this?

So after finding a couple little bugs on my plants, captain jacks was the viewers choice for control. I spayed last night.

I look at my plants this morning, and what the hell is this white stuff?

1 Like

Are you referring to the white almost spider web that is barely seen or the yellowish chunks

Both but the yellow chunks has me more confused

1 Like

Looks like a fungus of some kind. That could be mycelium instead of webbing or silk.

2 Likes

I have no idea but I would spoon it out of there and look at under magnification. Compare to some fungus guides just to find out what kind and if beneficial or harmful. someone will see this and respond I’m watching as I am very curious

hi there Gjgkeb,
browsing ilgm and I found your picture re ‘what the hell is this white stuff’. Did you ever find out?
It’s laymans name is dog vomit slime mold or scrambled eggs slime. It is a species of slime mold from the family Fuligo Septica .
Basically harmless but best to gently dispose of, re asthma & allergies. I wake up to it some mornings covering my compost, like wtf…

1 Like

O got rid of it somehow, dont remember how, but i definitely was like WTF lol

1 Like

Is anyone else combatting a white fuzzy looking mold? I lost the entire top of my best plant in years to this crap last week. I’ve been soaking my plants with a spray mixture of two teaspoons of physan 20 and a gallon of water every time I see a new infestation, seems to be every two days. Losing the top of that plant in the last week of flowering real was discouraging.vit seems as though the harder you battle through The multitude of problems, the anti grow gods reach in their bag of tricks and throw a new one at you.

Wow thats really interesting