Whos watches Disney Plus shows?

Im not one for marvel movies really dont get me wrong i do like Deadpool and spiderman i just think they have over done it with some of the marvel movies just like how they went to far with the Terminator movies the first and second the great third was ok that’s where it should have stopped .but star wars movies are the bomb

1 Like

@Tezza2 Out of likes… Soooo… :+1:t2:

1 Like

I will have to get the Disney plus so i can watch the star wars content

2 Likes

I just grabbed the hulu bundle( just for a couple of months to binge all the good stuff then cancel until new seasons come out) what we do in the shadows is probably one of the best sitcoms ever made,i also hear pen15 is good too, haven’t got to it yet

1 Like

If only I had a better Internet connection. No streaming over a data capped cellular connection. :frowning:

2 Likes

ouch, we got fiber 6 months ago and no cap. before we had satellite internet and it was expensive and horrible

2 Likes

@GreenSnek I was thinking of doing the same… Xbox game pass ultimate has a free trial of Hulu ads free for 3 months.

1 Like

@Newt @BudzMS mine isn’t much better… Centurylink is the worst especially in rural.

My max speed is 15mbps. Two kids, wife me… It’s dsl so the entire neighborhood… I hope the internet rural buildout happens soon and quick.

My cellular… Is usually 3g.

we dont have an cellar signal at my house, if it wasnt for the new fiber, we would be able to make any calls. when we had the satellite internet, the 20 gigs we got a month was gone in 3 days thanks to my kids lol.

Damn - I feel bad streaming in 4k IMAX enhanced DolbyVision with Dolby Digital Atmos 5.2.1 surround sound!
But damn does it look good!

I have to disagree on the Star Wars stuff. The last trilogy sucked balls! There is no other way to describe it.
The final trilogy made me forgive Lucas for Jar Jar! LOL!
A New Hope was not a kids movie, neither was Empire.
But by the time they got to Jedi and saw all those toy sales they changed the whole direction of the movies and started making them a lot more “kid-centric”.
The final trilogy was like it wasn’t even connected to the firs trilogy in any way.
So sad…

Rogue One was good and definitely not very kid friendly since everybody dies in the end! LOL!
But, it’s by far the best of the new generation.

2 Likes

I liked mandolorian and plan to watch book of boba fett.

I don’t like marvel movies but I liked Wandavision.

I’ve watched some other decent shows too but not sure what app/network they were on. Maybe Apple TV. Maybe Amazon…

I know marvelous ms Masel is gonna be out next week on Amazon and that’s been funny af for its whole run. Also Ted lasso. That’s good.

1 Like

@Aussie_autos @Tylersays thought you might like this…

7 Likes

Oh I am all over this shit!!
I can’t wait to mess with my nephew!
Love him to death - crocodile hunter he is not! LOL!

3 Likes

Thats so kool my brothers girlfriend makes those types of costumes

2 Likes

I really liked yellowjackets. Not Disney but good show anyways. Especially if you were coming to age in the 90s.

I think Disney was playing with fire letting Mandelorian go cold. People were going to forget what happened introducing another similar show with bobafet. I have been yelling at the screen for weeks to bring those timelines back together. Especially since they all ready had. Besides, all my kids definitely relate more to baby yoda rather than boba or mando.

Did anyone else wonder how they did all that young Luke footage? Computers or stock footage. And I didn’t notice the dead dragon rib cage inside the Freetown bar before either. Like the skull on the jaws ride. Ha

1 Like

i am curious too, did they hologram him or what but i wanna k ow. im going to check out tbose yellow jackets

1 Like

@noddykitty1 @BudzMS They hired the guy that made the deep fake video on youtube that was so much better than the CGI they did first time.

1 Like

that’s so cool

1 Like