Who's Using NPK industries RAW Line?

Looking for a hydroponic grower that uses NPK RAW line, im making the switch from GH Flora Duo. I’m mid Veg but i have questions. Mainly i have questions about feed and additives like kelp, enzymes, b vitamins, yucca etc.

3 Likes

@Covertgrower I know uses some raw brand stuff might be of help. I just use raw kelp and humic and really haven’t touched them in a minute lol. I have 3 bags of humic one being 8olz and 2 are 2 oz bags and I still have almost a whole bag I have opened still lol. Was on sale super cheap so I copped them all that they had. Could not pass up 3 bucks for 2oz of it. Then I got 8ozbag for like 16 bucks online so I grabbed that not knowing I wasn’t using all that much. Have enough humic for 100 grows or more lol. So we aking of if u need humic @Covertgrower Hollar at me I’ll send u a bag so it don’t go bad here just setting around. I’ll send u the 8oz bag u can have if u would like. U r closest to me lol and I know u use it unless u have switched. Just let me know either way it’s hrs if u want it.

1 Like

I have some left, but I’m primarily using Jacks right now. I ran out of kelp, and humic.

3 Likes

awesome thanks both for replies …covert i got questions ill be back when i got more time to pick your brain a little :stuck_out_tongue: thank you guys so much!!

2 Likes

ok sorry its taken me so long to get back to this but i have just stocked my closet full of NPK industries RAW line …im switching from liquid nutes GH flora duo and its funny because hawthorne owns both NPK industries and General Hydroponics …then again Monsanto owns Hawthorne so im sure they deep in it all …where i live its just to hot to store liquid nutes …so im new to raw but i love that its all soluble vs liquid

aint that the understatement!..i moved towards these nutes for that reason seems like a little bit goes a really long way!

I guess my biggest questions after reading the feed schedules is …what did you like/dislike?, what should i know when growing hydroponically with the RAW series? …or is it pretty straight forward? also why did you switch from NPK RAW Series?

1 Like

Raw brand is good stuff if anyone switches from it I believe it is only because of cost. If switched it’s cause they found a cheaper alternative to raw like kelp 4 less or similar honestly tho I’d do great with jacks 321 and it’s really cheap and goes a real long way

1 Like

good info thanks , what i immediately noticed is how all my raw nutes take up half of a shoe box where all my GH nutes take up half a closet and i love that!

2 Likes