Whos Grow?.... Nobody's Grow o_0

Im Back and ill be doing a 6 plant (3 Platinum Cookies / 3 Gorilla Glue Photo Period) hydro grow, Advanced Nutes Connoisseur Grand Master Tier, CO2 Generator, 2 1000w HID lights on movers and all the other goodies.

Dropped seeds today.

Ill Start up the Pics and cams over the next couple days.

5 Likes

@Covertgrower Thanks Buddy… Good to see you again. 0_o

2 Likes

New name
New face
New EX
Same weirdo

@Tistik @monkman @Arborholic @PharmerBob @peachfuzz @GoneFission @Enlightened420 @Youngster @merlin44 @MattyBear

9 Likes

I like it!

Glad to see that your still vertical my friend…
Set to watching :eyes:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

thanks for the tag, set to watching

FREEEEDOOOOM

Darn 24 hr text ban is over!!

Ok

It is time.

Starting the training and setting up the new stuff ill keep everyone up to date abd start up time laps in a bit.

Introducing @Weed_Man

He will be assisting and i told him to get on here and do his damn homework… help em out

1 Like

Im gonna have him post a work list for tomorrow

He will be busy Tomorrow lol

5 Likes

yo I’m weed man I’m going to be helping @Project_Moved_Elsewhere_see_ya_Around .

he will be teaching me how to grow.

hit me up with questions and if you can give me sum tips.

4 Likes

remove floor, move res, remove ac, move holding tank, rebuild cloner, rebuild co2 gen.

why did he just tell me to watch my eyebrows?

clean everything with peroxide.

2 Likes

welcome to the forums @Weed_Man lots of great folks on here, besides what @Project_Moved_Elsewhere_see_ya_Around helps you with, do lots of reading, both the guides and the journals. patience is the first thing to learn, and also, the only stupid question is the one that doesn’t get asked.

2 Likes

I’m set to watch and I will be honest I have not been this excited in a long time!!! @weed_man welcome