Who's Got White Widow Autos.... SHOWCASE!😏😁

THAT!!! Is beautiful my friend

Thats fricking gorgeous, that White widow is awesome stuff…:wink::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Mine died :disappointed: didn’t have enough time to take care of the seedlings and water them and whatnot

I’m so sorry :neutral_face:. But I’m sure you will have better luck with the next ones :grin:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that brother, good luck next grow …

1 Like

@Ragnar it’s all good working 12+ hours so it’s ok it’s all the “free” ones anyways but it’s ok, sometimes you gotta sacrifice

1 Like

But of course, it will all work out, if I may suggest, if you have no time to attend your grow often, then grow it very simple, no nutestes coctails , just good soil in fabric pot and then just have it watered, it will grow just fine , little smaller and little less yield, but still good stuff…
But Iam talking outdoor grow, dont know what it takes to grow in your guys space stations :joy::joy::joy::joy:, just joking, it always amazes me to see the indoor tent grows…sci-fy like view :wink:

4 Likes

How much did you harvest from that plant? You are a G for that sensei

1 Like

Hey bud believe it or not, I just kept watering them after they shriveled and died, and they came back! I thought it was just one cause it kicked the shell off and kept watering them both still then the next one popped out of it’s shell today! They actually came back lol I thought they died but just kept watering them and viola I still have my WWAs

3 Likes

It was about 5 oz’s

2 Likes

They are tough plants. My WW autos has been outside 3 months in terrible weather, cold and rainy, but still seem to reward me with some quality bud. grown at 59 degrees north.

12 Likes

Very nice looking ladies :+1:

Thanks @SmoknGranny !

It’s my first outdoor grow and I’m really impressed by the ILGM WW’s ability to withstand the weather. But everything will come down to the weather these last 3-4 weeks to avoid budrot/mold.

Absolutely about the bud rot and mold. I’m just keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Those are beautiful my friend

@Hytech72 dude that’s so purple looking delicious

8 Likes

W-o-w
Are those in soil? The leaf density is insane!

1 Like

@Fever @Manny_FTGUTube

Thanks!

They’re in cheap, soilless potting mix. 5 gallon smartpots and rainwater. Gave them some granulated 12-5-14 fertilizer twice.

3 Likes

One of my favorite strains

8 Likes

And there the bud rot came along :frowning: Still impressed 3 out of 4 plants has no rot after all this rain… 70 of the last 72 days has been rainy

4 Likes