Whodat's 'Merica" hybrid ;)

The Morning View

1 Like

3 Likes

Great start! I’m a little behind you with babies. Got three and can’t wait!

This is my last bag seed grow. I think I have this shit figured out enough to be dangerous. My “dude” has a friend in a 420 state that is sending us some seeds to “try” :wink:

Can’t beat free!

5 Likes

Free is good!

Thought for the morning:
There is irony in the fact that weed gives you munchies - yet many stoners are skinny

Until you think about how much time we spend wandering around looking for something we’ve misplaced, then wandering around more to try and jar our memory as to what we were looking for in the first place :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

#nevercleanhousebaked

6 Likes

I just think I saw that comment … or did I??? Dang it @Whodat66. I haven’t had my coffee yet!!!
IMG_0635

1 Like

I commented here - (stoned) and realized it was an epiphany worthy of sharing with all - so I put it on that Morning page.

1 Like

New rules are now in place. COFFEE :coffee: before reading ILGM :rofl: At least I wasn’t seeing double :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

@Whodat66

Great thought!

Although I loveeeee cleaning when I’m baked- weird I know. My wife likes it when I smoke because I end up cleaning the house lol.

3 Likes

Cleaning is fine, just don’t put anything away…

Or at the very least leave a map to the location!!! I’m on a "treasure hunt " daily :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I have a notebook of “stoner-million-dollar-ideas”

For example - ever seen those metal and rubber plugs, where you tighten two washers with a piece of rubber in between?

Sooo, carpenter bees make about a 3/8" diameter hole in the bottom of deck rails and whatnot.

Make the little plugs - with plant hangers :wink:

Great idea, but I think I better replace my deck first :rofl:

2 Likes

Getting ready to roast a chicken and some vegies. Dinner today, soup tomorrow when it cools off!

If you aren’t worried about looks, you can cook it breast side down - juicier!

1 Like

Does anyone else get a little OCD about giving their plant a little spray every once in a while?

Never hide your stash baked

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Has some fresh herbs from my other garden :wink: in with the veggies, and some fresh dried sage and thyme under the skin

1 Like