Who smokes weed and doesn't drink

Cant afford to drink what I did when working, single malts and the like. So i just dont touch it anymore.i do enjoy a nice cognac with a fatty every blue moon though.

1 Like

Same. Nobody ever accused me of turning down a beer. I rarely smoke because this stuff is way too potent for me. Really helps the wife though.

5 Likes

You either will feed the sheep :sheep: or the wolf :wolf:?
You will never feed Both Ever , one must starve to become successful in the right seasons through Life , so what will you harvest is what your plants will harvest !

1 Like

lol too funny i just got the MB and sent for gummie stuff / butter/oil; i want to smoke less. way less

2 Likes

I gave up drinking when i was 23 and i gave up cigarettes seven months ago so i only smoke weed now

4 Likes

Was that a public park? If not they can’t arrest you on private property unless they follow you to it.
Trust me - beat several charges with that one!

edit - Oh yeah, after dark, or say 6-ish in the summer, I’ve got a Corona in one hand and a pipe, joint, bong in the other!
Or milk. If I’m not drinking Corona after dark it’s usually milk.
But I just kinda sip most nights. Occasionally it gets a little too tasty though - or i had a busy day! LOL!
I’ve drunk so much Corona my farts smell like the beach! :rofl:

4 Likes

If you drink that much Corona it’s a wonder you can fart at all without a change of drawers. :joy::joy:

Mostly the good herb for me now :potted_plant:
:v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I only have alcohol in deserts ( nothing beats a good mudslide tiramisu) but I rarely smoke too , I do daily edibles tho

1 Like

Nothing beats a nice 50/50 of yeagermister and 151 rum , that’s a good shot , just don’t drink more than 2 in an hour :grinning:!

2 Likes

No drinking here. Did enough.

3 Likes

I do not drink havnt really drank in 5 or 6 years. If I do anything for drinking it is on Christmas Eve with the whole family we all used to sit and have a shot of blackberry Brandy. (Jezynowka) eewh. But havnt in a while and really never get the desire to want to take a sip of any alcohol. I’m more for the weed thing as it don’t give me a hangover or make me puke if I smoke too much. I just sleep and wake up feeling great. Lol.

3 Likes

I brew 5 gal of beer a month. I have one a night and maybe two on special occasions or a football game on TV. Two taps with one conditioning usually. Right now there’s a Bourbon Barrel Porter and a Christmas Beer on tap with a Stout ‘on deck’. When one kicks I brew another to keep the pipeline going. Next brewday will be a Scottish Ale. Rarely drink commercial beers or outside the home.

I may take 3-4 hits off a Solo II vape a day but the canna chocolate is what I make for SWMBO from dry ice hash. I think we fall into the micro dose category.

4 Likes

Tons of grass and not a drop of booz. Sober for the past 8 years :wink:

7 Likes

Alcohol has never agreed with my body and any fun it may have brought for the evening has never been worth the suffering the day after. Two beers can be fun, three beers and I want to take a nap, four beers and I’m waisted.

Probably drink a few dozen beers a year, but consume a pound or two of pot in the same time.

3 Likes

Since I’ve started to use medical cannabis for my chronic pain and migraines, I drink FAR less than I used to. I was stone sober for 15 years but injury sustained after my son’s birth, coupled with a marked increase in migraines with it, made beer seem like a good idea again. Was self medicating to stupid levels with alcohol. Now that the problems are under control without making me stupid, drinking to numb has lost all appeal.

5 Likes

glad too hear it. moderation is the key but i always loose my keys. so i dont drink

2 Likes

That’s the stuff my grandpa had hiding in the garage for deer hunting season. Man, you just gave me the biggest smile and happiest memory recollection. thanks.

3 Likes

I’ve never been much of a drinker all my life. I’ve seen how it affects others growing up, and have seen the damage it can cause.
My 21st birthday was a one block walk to the bar, I had a legal beer, and I walked back to the house. It just was never that exciting to me.
Cannabis I prefer, over alcohol for many reasons. First of all, I consume to keep the migraines away, and a headache the next day from drinking is the last thing I want.
I do have a few every now and again, but I prefer cannabis over alcohol. I can go months without alcohol, but could be painful with out cannabis for that long.

5 Likes

I’ll drink a 12oz can of beer while smoking a blunt and pass out shortly after

1 Like

I barely ever drink. Would much rather have a nice smoke. Much better feeling and no hangover. Plus, i can smoke and go about my day and no one is the wiser. I drank heavy for several years and I just didn’t want to do it anymore. Only issue i’ve had with smoking is that to a lot of people i know it’s not as socially accepted to smoke weed openly like people like to drink. We would go out to shoot darts and i would smoke before hand. My buddy would always give me a hard time about it. Meanwhile he had 3 DWI’s in a year and i was at home making chicken wings, dancing and toking :rofl:

7 Likes