Who smokes weed and doesn't drink

haven’t had a drink since i started smoking hard core. booze high doesn’t compare to a good joint
30 yrs or so

16 Likes

I still have a drink now and again. But it has become rare. I greatly prefer being high to having any kind of alcohol buzz. But I love the taste of a fine single malt Scots Whisky.

12 Likes

too each there own. i was always just a bud can guy… (construction)

2 Likes

Haven’t had a beer in 35 years probably. Never liked the bitterness, or the fact that if you want a buzz you have to drink so much you have to pee every 10 minutes.

6 Likes

Drink here and there. Used to be a social drinker, but I did a buuuunch of socializing. Heavy smoker.

2 Likes

I do both. I have a couple of drinks every evening and then fire up a bowl before bed.

5 Likes

yeah i hear ya. i was never much of a drinker. 1-2 beers tops. i got railroaded on a DUI in jersey.
had one mug of beer at the ski lodge lo0ng story short a DUI for .09 .10 is impaired. they stuck me hard. with lawyer fines etc. 20k f@@k b@@ze for me once again just my world i dont wear a robe so i judge NO ONE

3 Likes

I got totally screwed on a DWI in July 2020. Was moving our car in a parking lot at a river and cops came because another car like mine was driving up and down the road erratically. I never even left the parking lot. It was actually stuck on a steep incline. I did act a total fool as soon as they cuffed me, though. Have had maybe 4 drinks since then. I don’t even have court until July this year and that’s already been set back to an unknown date.

3 Likes

totally feel it bro. i get the dont drive drunk. i have but regret it. but 5to screw people overfor $ is bs good luck keep postponing it maybe they got the vax. and you just have to wait it out LMAO

I’m the opposite. I drink, don’t smoke. I make 5 gallons of beer a couple times a year. Otherwise, it’s usually whiskey sours & margaritas to fight scurvy & these PNW long winter blues.

I grow for my wife. She has three chronic pain conditions. I’d rather have her smoking & having edibles for pain management than opioids that don’t do a hell of a lot for her other than make her grumpy.

5 Likes

cool li9ke i said i dont where a robe to each there own

1 Like

Outta :green_heart:’s but I love hearing of people growing for their wife or someone they care for. One of the girls I have growing is solely for my wife. We both smoke, but the stress and demand of her career needs a higher CBD percentage.

3 Likes

I don’t drink like I smk but if I want I take one glass or two of vodka or just beer of course holidays you need to celebrate lmaooo

I’m on nj to lol here is crazy

1 Like

I drink like a fish and smoke my fair share but my 24yrld boy doesn’t drink at all because he’s too busy smoking me outta house and home!

3 Likes

yeah i noticed that the younger generation aren’t big drinkers like we did (56yrs old)

2 Likes

@Pinboy lol I feel you I had one of 16 and him stolen my harverts lmaoooo

2 Likes

Weed = 365 days a year guaranteed! Alcohol = Vacations or weddings! Lol

6 Likes

I drink a beer every once in a while. I’ve cut way down on smoking this year. I’ve learned how to do extractions well enough that my edibles are the bomb. So now it’s brownies and gummies…

5 Likes

Have not had a drink since 76. Found out the hard way that alcohol is not for me. Been smoking since 71 and found out that this is much better for me. Seems that when your around drinking things can get bad, but with smoking everyone is mellow. happy smoking or drinking to all :bat: :rofl:

4 Likes

We also smoke no drinking here

2 Likes