Who likes hot peppers?

I’ve got some in my eyes but never on the petter lmao

2 Likes

Ok dokie … :ok_hand: You made me really laugh out loud thanks

1 Like

Latex gloves put that on the grocery list lol

3 Likes

It doesn’t seem to matter how many times I wash my hands. When I’m making the sauce it’s everywhere - the “complete bouquet” of burn. :stuck_out_tongue: I love it.

1 Like

Hahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Same here I’m drooling at all the delicious peppers but I think I’m getting heartburn just looking at them lol

2 Likes

We usually have a habanero plant or two, but we’re not big on really hot peppers. We string up the habaneros to dry and then break off pieces, crush them, and put them in a jar. About a third to a half of a habanero is plenty for a pot of chili or stew.

After that we drop waay down the Scoville scale to Poblano peppers. Stuffed Poblanos is one of my favorites.

2 Likes

1 Like

What is that? I’m so curious :face_with_monocle: lol

1 Like

A late night snack…. :grin: Some toast, topped with peanut butter, chocolate chips, and hot sauce. Sounds :crazy_face: I know, but it actually works. No I’m not pregnant. :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m definitely trying that!! Lol… it doesn’t sound crazy to me… well it does but I like mixing weird stuff sometimes lol… I showed my gf last night and said this looks like one of your concoctions… I find her in the kitchen with some odd combinations but they are usually pretty good… or I’m just really high :crazy_face::joy::shushing_face:

1 Like

Habanero Peach Jam rocks…Hot and sweet go hand in hand.

Even just simple Jalapeno Jelly, on a ritz with cream cheese.

7pot Blueberry Jelly on pancakes/frenchtoast…oh yeah.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Just remember, peppers are an aphid magnet, grow them a distance from your cannabis grow. there are 2 thoughts on this though, One they can spread aphids to neighboring crops or they can attract aphids away from neighboring crops. I subscribe to the first one

1 Like

Welcome @flowerdave ! It sounds like you’re not a fan of hot peppers then? :rofl:

Thanks for the heads up! It’s funny you should recommend that, I was actually thinking about planting them around the entire perimeter of the garden- lol. I was hoping they would act as deer repellent to some extent.

You’d be asking me which of my kids to throw overboard to save the other though. Guess I better get good at scooping out water cause we’re all going down on that ship together. :grin:

2 Likes

That is absolutely a stoner snack :joy:

3 Likes

I actually love all peppers, I grow many different varieties, I just keep them away from my cannabis plants.

1 Like

Better question for the topic headline…who doesnt like hot peppers?

Lol.

4 Likes

I have a few starters sharing my grow tent, they seem to love it in there

3 Likes

These are 8 days above ground.

4-Jalapenos, 2-Scotch Bonnets, 2-Trinidad Scorpions
2-Ghosts, 3-Carloina Reapers, 1- Red Habanero and 4-basils

I know the basils don’t count :crazy_face:

One a little closer Jalapenos have been growing fastest.

Have about that many in rapid rooters to come later !!

3 Likes