We may have a WIN-NAH!:clap:

1 Like

60 dec 5-56

1 Like

More MA, woot! :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome TY

1 Like

Hello Mathew420,was wondering if you ever had a prob with ordering seeds?i ordered some,it was all confirmed,now they cant find my info,but says they were sent out,cant even login,so discouraging brother,hope they fix issue ))

No problem at all. Got them fairly quickly as well. 13 days I think and it was the holidays.

1 Like

I got mine I 9 buisness days from email saying they shipped
You should have gotten that email all contact info is on that

1 Like

9 to 14 days and dealing with holidays also…

1 Like

Everything was ok"d and verified,they cant find my account info,getting worried ((

1 Like

Yeah me too, haven’t received mine of yet either, implied about it last week and no word… Got me to thinking bad stuff , when there wasn’t a reply… I’m giving it to middle of February and then I’m going to call it a bad investment…

1 Like

Yup they wont let me know if all is ok,so i dont know if they are on the way,says they are,but they dont have my account info,and they wanted to know if my email is correct,yet they sent me emails,go figure ((,hope it gets resolved,and good luck to you as well stonetothebone,hope turns out well for ya!!

1 Like

I believe they will do good by us!!!

1 Like

:heavy_check_mark::heavy_dollar_sign: :rocket: :eyes: couple of weeks i hope

1 Like

Mine was back in December around xmas or shortly after…

1 Like

All is good now,allset,problem with my account all solved,up and running YEHAaaaaaaa )))))))

2 Likes

They are going to resend mind, hopefully I get it this time… I was up early sending emails…

1 Like

I wish you the best brother,i was getting a little pissed,they still didnt answer me,i just checked the track order button,and all was good.

1 Like

Ha ha you make me laugh. I’m only 58 this month. It is not the age, it’s the miles …

A good friend many years ago gave me some limericks you may enjoy.

May you live as long as you want to
May you want to as long as you live;
If I’m asleep and you want to, wake me
If I’m awake and don’t want to, make me.

He is not dead who from the floor
Can rise again and go once more;
But dead is he who prostrate lies
and cannot either go or rise.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

I can. 67 here

3 Likes

1951 :smiling_imp: 66 years,growing for about 40 years, I think. Too many years I don’t remember. Cause and effect?

1 Like