Who is the oldest stoner here?

Maybe I could get my dad here, he’s almost 90. Never smoked weed though, poor guy.

You still have time to turn him on :sunglasses::+1::v:

28 Oct 65 I’m 51 , body feels like 91 mind feels like 21 lol :cactus:

3 Likes

Nah, his buzz is a little Scotch on the rocks before dinner…yuk!

1 Like

Know the feeling…

2 Likes

31/Oct/66 and my body and mind just as you’res

1 Like

There’s an old saying that goes " It now takes me all night to do what I use to do all night". :disappointed_relieved:

7 Likes

The reason that we’re all here is because we’re not all there

7 Likes

Yup, same except my mind feels like 50 LOL and im 51 :grin:

2 Likes

At 33 I am so grateful I found this forum with elder mentors. Experience from a traditional perspective. Good stuff!

4 Likes

Brilliant!:joy:

2 Likes

Ok so this is my first post on the forum thought this might be a good place to jump in and say hello to everybody. I will be 57 in just a few days so I guess Im not getting free seed eather Matt lol but anyway hello from the east coast of the U.S.A.

1 Like

@copper Welcome to the fun house!

1 Like

Welcome @copper
:v::+1:

1 Like

Not sure if I’m happy or disappointed that I did not even make the top ( or bottom ) 5 in this category .
I’m an old school 61 yrs young. I grew up in So California and remember the old days.
Summer of 69 - 1st time smoking
$10 4 finger lids ( oz )
$175 Key of Commercial ( Mexican ) supply for everyone else & smoke for free
Feeling “safe” smoking weed at indoor concerts

I did try growing my first plants in the middle 70’s. Failed miserably
Funny thing is that I can’t remember why I never tried again until 3 years ago. LOL
Time for another bong.:fog:

10 Likes

Thanks guys

1 Like

Welcome and enjoy!

1 Like

Guess we went to the same “school” but in different states. Weed was cheaper in Calif. than Chicago…3 fingers= $15…a ton of money at that time and full of “sticks and seeds that you don’t need”. But fun anyway. How could we see.Pink Floyd.perform DSOTM premier performance without getting blasted? Have fun!

3 Likes

My old man is the oldest stoner I know 70 years old

9 Likes

Happy Birthday @copper and welcome to the best grow forum you’ll find. :birthday:

2 Likes