Who is the oldest stoner here?

It’s kinda a blessing the forums with younger crowds tend to be full of arrogant snots that only have 1 grow under them and think they know everything lol

6 Likes

Not a directed comment no offence intended just means people here can actually help each other withou ego getting too involved

3 Likes

40 here just getting going

3 Likes

@Donaldj I completely agree bud, I’m like a sponge I crave this info, and we’re all on the same side here. I want to grow because I know how much this plant can help every single living creature in some way, either by oil/topical cream/or just by smoking it. We’re at a breakthrough right now with this plant. If and only IF only, the United States can open the their eyes.

3 Likes

And Belgium. If it’s good enough for the Dutch, why not here too? The Belgian government is looking for ways to close debts…well, dudes, give me a license, tax me and other growers fairly so we can survive instead of making my wife (junior high school teacher) work 2 years longer for her pension at 67 and let me do what I like to do. Satisfaction guaranteed! Politicians…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Well I’m 34 an now need a cane to walk so I’d say that makes me at least 68 an my backs fu@$ed cause a cargo door on a plane I was loading fell on me so that pushes my age up another 10 years or so. So we’re gonna say I’m 78. So ya got yall beat.
:japanese_ogre::smiling_imp::japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre::smiling_imp::japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre::smiling_imp::japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre::smiling_imp::japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre::smiling_imp::japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre::smiling_imp::japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre::smiling_imp::japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre:

Happy Birthday Matt !!:palm_tree:

2 Likes

Born in '57. Garrigan is the oldest Mod.

1 Like

65 in April 30th

1 Like

I started to grow 25 years ago.

Sometimes it’s not the years it’s the miles.

2 Likes

So true!!!

Well hell…HAPPY BIRTDAY !! Matt.

Your Friend
Will

1 Like

Hey… now wait minute there Boss Man…I do look pretty young there you know…for 64 …lmao
Besides @pjcorb708 got me by 4 months. 8/11/52 Gee I don’t feel so bad now…lol

Will

2 Likes

But what month was Garrigan born? I got 24th of May

No there is a lady on here named Bobbi 71 years young and growing that killer!!!

4 Likes

Thanks everybody 4 the nice birthdaywishes really apreciate that!!

1 Like

I was born, August 11th 1952

Garrigan

2 Likes

Okay…
Never mind.

48 here. 60’s baby.