Who entertains?

How many of you play in a band, for hire. The name of the band would violate the rules and maybe some other professional entertainment businesses would give away too much info. Do you entertain? As a follow up, are you always stoned while on stage?

3 Likes

Once upon a time played clubs that was another chapter closed, never played high that was for after.

1 Like

This is a topic @latewood would like.

1 Like

Not on a bet! LOL.

OK. Is this a game.

My band name is Tombstone Reunion, because we play memorial society wakes for our passed musician brothers.

1 Like

Bro i have my own band in the shower. Its whatever jam is playing on the radio and i jam to it. Ill be bruce Springsteen barry white or ryan upchurch. Lol. Kids say i dont need to song but hey who are they. I created them i can do what i want besides they try and do the same when they shower lol. I make my own band. Rock on.

2 Likes

@latewood You didn’t have to get specific. But that’s. Very nice thing you do!

1 Like

For the first time in years, I am just trying to have some damn fun. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just sent a work order to my good friend, Fred Garvin. He’s Guaranteed you have some fun.

Classic, we’ll see who the old timers are.

1 Like

1 Like

Played drums in a metal band for quite a few years. I was generally stoned at practice and on stage lol.

1 Like

@EmpEro517 I think that is a requirement in a metal band?

1 Like