Who did this?!?

Everytime I deforestation i have to give my female pit a bunch of leaves cuz she loves to eat them she knows when ingo in the back room ill come back in with atleast one to give her even if indont defoliate

3 Likes

C’mon!! That’s crazy. :joy::smile::smile:

She gets mad if I don’t she expects it. Before I made my back room into my grow spot she would sneak in to my spare bedroom and start mucking on the fan leaves. Even when she was a puppy. My black lab ate a whole tray of pot brownies before. He was so fucked up he didn’t know what to do. He doesn’t like pot anymore lol and stays away. Only eats maybe a leaf or 2 just cuz she eats them and he doesn’t wanna be left out. Then he ate a few cookies my friend brought over for me. I set them down on the table for a second and walk away and they where gone. Needles to say he doesn’t eat any edibles anymore lol he gets into everything and my pit doesn’t

2 Likes

It is a gateway drug. You need a doggie intervention fast!

1 Like

I have a cat the sane way except he sit in the doorway all cute like just waiting knowing he will het atleast 1. If i leave the room open he will eat leaves also if buds r there he totally leaves them alone but will clean the leaf parts lol just like ur tree. My first ? was gonna be do u have a cat lmao

1 Like

I don’t know, she sorta looks guilty :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

I know it’s bad, but you’ll get over it. One day you’ll look back and laugh. I’d give my girl everything I owned just to have her back for one day. :cry:

7 Likes

Mine love the leaves, but that stanky soil is way better, in his opinion

5 Likes

Doggy wake and bake

You’re lucky in a sense. When I was 19 (way back when, last time I tried a grow) we got a puppy that ate my plants. Found him dead laying next to bare stalks!

Omggggggg. Haha. That’s luvvv :joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh no. I’m so sorry. :heart:

Yeah that sucks, kind of a double whammy

2 Likes

Gutted for you bro looked like she was a nice plant

1 Like