Who did this?!?

What the hell??? This little was getting some sun in an upstairs window this morning. Was fine at 8 am. Now I just found this!!! Who eats leaves this quickly?? I’m heartbroken. Can they come back from this? I’m terrified whatever did this will find my other plants! Holy cow!!

Do you have a cat? Coming back from that would take easy longer than bringing a seed to the same stage of it even would at all. You do usually need some vegetation

2 Likes

Noooo!!! I’m just beside myself

I cannot imagine. And I don’t blame you! I just looked at it again but it made my heart hurt

2 Likes

Well damn

Wow!! That is Wild. I hope yo find out did that. :sleepy::sleepy:

2 Likes

Any other humans in the house? It’s hard to believe a pest/bug could take all those leaves and not leave any trace of them, seems like the work of a 2 legged pest.

3 Likes

No human that would do this to a plant But. I think the riddle has been solved and I don’t know whether to laugh or cry right now. I cannot believe she’d do this!!

8 Likes

She looks guilty

5 Likes

Oh she didn’t mean to. She just wanted to know what all the fuss was about!! :rofl::crazy_face:
I am sorry for your loss. :sleepy:

3 Likes

Her friends probably peer pressured her into it

7 Likes

She’s weak that way. Unbelievable

2 Likes

AF!!! Damn

It’s always the cool kids

3 Likes

Had some tummy issues needing greens, poor thing. Hope it all come out ok in the end.

2 Likes

It sucks because that’s a really cute critter to anger at…

2 Likes

Looks like she has Jack Russel in her an thay will do anything!! Had one, if another I’ll be seeing the shrink again.

1 Like

Ah, the face of guilt.

1 Like

She’s mostly Kentucky hound dog! Rescue :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re friends again. Ugh :joy::rofl:

1 Like