Who can I speak to about

I was searching the forums and looking for the “GUY/GAL” to contact about something that
would be very beneficial to this hobby, growers everywhere and specifically people here on
the forums and seedbank.

There is a shortage and a severe lacking of a certain implement used in in the growing of cannabis, indoors specifically. I think I have a very good solution. However, I don’t see a way to contact anyone directly nor do I know who the movers and shakers are yet (The big dogs, the bosses, the head honchos, the big cheeses).

I need someone familiar with manufacturing, production OR someone plugged into the backend of this hobby. (I.E. Supply chain, R&D of any company dealing with indoor growing)

Any help would GREATLY be appreciated or if you could forward this message along to them.

Hopeful and Filled with optimism,
Have a GREAT Thanksgiving and may God bless your family and friends,
PhillyRock

1 Like

You can tag someone by using the @ symbol like @PhillyRock as far as direct or private messaging it doesn’t exist on this side. Alot of big time growers here though good luck on your mission

1 Like

TODAY IS THANKSGIVING, DO NOT respond until tomorrow!!
I’ll not be the cause of anyone missing family time or time with loved ones.

@latewood @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @Dennis_Green @ILGM.Robert
@ILGM.Becky @garrigan62 @ILGM.Len @ILGM.Roy @MattyBear

If I missed someone important above by NOT posting their @ name, I sincerely apologize but
this was just a quick copy and paste scramble. I went to the leaders page and copied random names because I don’t necessarily know who exactly to talk too.

Does anyone listed above know of or is in contact with someone in the R&D department, Marketing, Sales, Distribution, Logistics or Production side of Indoor growing supplies and equipment?

I have drawings, plans, detailed scribblings and a design that I think would benefit a great deal of us.
I don’t want my idea stolen or ripped off. I would really like to go in and partner with someone from
this site to exclusively sell it here or on an adjacent site so it will benefit the community.

I’m not a greedy person nor am I selfish. I have genuinely gotten so much helpful information from all this collective experience that I would like to pay it forward and contribute in another fashion.
If this idea and design is good enough I have no problem at all with a slice of the profits going to ILGM and whomever else is willing to hear me out and steer me in the right direction.

I don’t want it built in china, I would very much like to used recycled plastic (I’ve already looked into Injection molding for the better part of the design) and most of what’s needed is already available on the market with a few minor exceptions and modifications done to existing parts. (I’m getting ahead of myself ).

Any help would greatly be appreciated,
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving,
and or Boxing day (I hope I got the Canadian holiday correct).
May God Bless your families and have them return home safely to
plan for a very special Christmas.
PhillyRock

2 Likes

You would need to talk to @latewood. I will mention to him, but I don’t expect him to be online for a little bit.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 Likes

The single best thing you can do to protect your idea is to fill out a PPA (Preliminary Patent Application). It costs about $90 and is one single page description and allows you to apply ‘Patent Pending’ to your idea. Then you can boot it around all you want. Just a thought. There are also NDA’s if you want to discuss with knowledgeable people.

4 Likes

I sincerely appreciate the tip and will look into that today after the turkey.
I think due to the holiday I’m extremely limited by what’s open or closed.
My next move will definitely be filling out the PPA. (Lawyer stuff and legal
talk makes my head explode but I think I can manage 1 page) LOL

Thank you again and I hope everyone has the best Thanksgiving ever.
PhillyRock

3 Likes

Beat of luck finding your answers! Hope it works out :v::bear:

I was just wondering who I can talk to about shipping. Guam isn’t a U.S. state, but we are a U.S. territory. I was just wondering if there’s a way that we can get seeds shipped here also.

I am sorry to info0rm you that due to many difficulties over the year; We only currently ship to the U.S. and Australia. Thanks for your interest.

latewood ILGM Administrator.