1st timer here… I have 3 WW autos that I planted 3 weeks ago and I’ve started to see some issues with two. The leaves are turning brown and crumpling and these two are much smaller than the healthy looking plant.
- Grown in soil - miracle grow potting soul (I know, but I saw a lot of people used this with great results) using 5 gallon pots
- Bergmans nutrients and feeding schedule has been followed (1x a week feeding with 1L of water)
- About 1200 watt LED light used at 20ish inches (24in at planting) was at 24/0 for about a week and a half now 20/4 daily
- temperature is consistently between 67-77 degrees depending on if the light is on and humidity is consistently between 35-50%
- one photo is of the largest, healthiest looking plant of the 3 (I think it’s starting to show some similar signs though)