WhiteWidow Excitement Shared

@Sindog216 fun to come home to the girls every day isn’t it? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Fieldofdreams they just grow up so fast! Ones in the beginning of flower another pre flower and other 2 still vegging.

3 Likes

Wind blew em a good one last night. Gods nudge for equal light distribution?

3 Likes

3 Likes

are those wwa?
and how old are they iydmma?

Yeah they’re WWA ehh bout 50+ days

1 Like

I’ve got some other variety photos in a different spot but not ilgm genetics

1 Like

how old were they when they started shootin hairs?
I have one healthy girl outdoors in bugbee spooge drinkin’ bugbee home brew and quite frankly the picture of health putting up with everything mother nature has for her and my errant efforts in the periphery.
It seems the secret to her success is my diminished role in providing the essentials and focusing

my efforts on the critical “little things” and not the infinite number of “everythings”.

Rice hull mulch for everyone…I’m buyin’!

DAY 37

6 Likes

@jorkvilleyoe looking good J!

1 Like

My calyxes started showing on a 2 plants maybe around where your lady is at, day 35-40?

1 Like

that was one of the survivors that was too young to be indoors with these guys.

The other survivor has found itself in dire straits. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTP2RUD_cL0!
920030E7-ABBD-48FA-99F7-AD2C4238CACF|375x500

5 Likes

@jorkvilleyoe Just keep working them!!!

1 Like

Obama runtz

4 Likes

My widows

6 Likes

@Sindog216 Happy cake day! Hope it was a good one!!

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams it was a good one thanks! Been puffin truffle runtz the past few days takin care of my kiddos and the plants. Couldn’t ask for any better

3 Likes

don’t look now but that stuff is so powerful the last guy blew a moccasin and didn’t even notice…be careful…

1 Like

Whatcha talkin bout?

1 Like

Flower :cherry_blossom: time!

4 Likes

Oh no! Heavy thunderstorms and winds tonight into tomorrow. Away from the girls so hope they’re okay. Will post tomorrow pics

1 Like