WhiteWidow Excitement Shared

@jorkvilleyoe keep talking skipper I’m listening. What sort of light do you use for such a thing?

1 Like

heres what i have purchased.
two of them went with the solarsystem 1100 uvb but they are available for purchase separately and are to be run on a separate timer.

and everyones favorite big bad bruce,

1 Like

@jorkvilleyoe thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

Are you no longer tagging me? Wth,give him something to read and he blows you off. LOL.JK

1 Like

@jorkvilleyoe nah, my brains just toast tonight

2 Likes

unplug the toaster…

1 Like

@jorkvilleyoe i did, I went to bed lol. Old people lol.

@Fieldofdreams

4 Likes

@Sindog216 beautiful day for some beautiful ladies. :sunny::sunglasses:

1 Like

And you know what? It’s gonna be like this for at least 4 more days then rain(they say). Gonna get another bigger greenhouse next to my littler one in case it does rain

2 Likes

@Sindog216. They really love the rain when there in veg. as long as its not a ripping down pour. And the sun comes back out in a day or two. They explode with growth. At Least mine did. I had them in 5 gallon buckets and 10 gallon fabric 2 each. They were in my green house but uncovered. So wind protect but not water. The widow is tough and loves that weather. Not in flower of course.

2 Likes

@Sindog216 do mind me asking what region you are? New WW outdoor grow in VA. Contemplating the lil greenhouse method I see there.

1 Like

Yeahh I’m in Northeast ohio. Weather is always up in the air minute to minute really

1 Like

It was great when it was cold I started mine in late march. The cold slowed its growth for awhile. Now it’s warm and they’re big is why I want to get just a little bit bigger one. I have 2 different runtz strains,some bag seed,and a Cherry pie on top of my 10 widows. Hopin to pull of 15 plants this year :drooling_face:

2 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

looking beautiful

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes