WhiteWidow Excitement Shared

@Dhooter
Yours looks exactly like mines

6 Likes

Updated photo. The front left is Obama runtz In a bag seed growin it out see what happens other 4 are my Widows

4 Likes

so that is white widow photo or auto?
Day 80 is pretty long for auto or not?

@jorkvilleyoe my autos popped up on 2/27 so we’re at 69 today and we still have a bit to go.

Are you at day 80?

8 Likes

forgive me but how much have they grown vertically since throwing a few hairs?
and also, are they WW autos?
gorgeous btw…
ty for posting the pics.
One of the girls here is having a rough patch.

Let’s see

@jorkvilleyoe
It’s an auto bag seed that was a photo

1 Like

I have a support forum post up specifically about this but no one seems to have responded.

https://ilgmforum.com/t/no-good-time-for-this-but-maybe-an-expert-can-nail-this-down/86746![DA2DAE4C-27B8-4561-8BC3-BDE62A006057|375x500](upload://dg1DIfrfGVyOmagUyn2kv1plYkj.jpeg)

2 Likes

im afraid i dont understand the terminology yet.

3 Likes

@jorkvilleyoe
The seed came from an auto flower I grew but it wasn’t an auto itself it was a photo

6 Likes

@Sindog216 girls are just leisurely chilling next to your koi :blowfish: pond, love it.

1 Like

Built that for my uncle 3 years ago. Bullfrogs just had tadpoles in there actually

2 Likes

They are great man! You wont be disappointed they bounce back from mistakes pretty well. Those are my indoors but im gonna start some out doors soon!

5 Likes

are you doing your flush yet or any uvb exposure?

@jorkvilleyoe so far the extent of my flushing has been making sure I overwater for runoff each time to push the waste nutes out the bottom. I’m unlearned on uvb exposure. Is that ‘hardening’ seedlings to get them prepared for full sun exposure? My current ‘State of the Seedlings’ is full recovery mode due to an error in judgement on my part. I tried to drown them. 6 will certainly be ok, 2 are on the edge of quitting on me lol. If they die I’ll pop 2 more, it’s certainly early enough for them to catch up and produce plenty I’d think.

2 Likes

@jorkvilleyoe you weren’t talking about my current grow (GSCE Auto) were you? They look silly despite me lol. I’ll tag you in my journal if you’d like to take a peek.

2 Likes

UVB exposure is done indoors during the last 3 weeks of flower wherein you expose the plants to very conservative levels of uvb rays for just a few hours a day and the plant reacts by generating increased numbers of trichomes to protect itself from the additional potentially harmful radiation as its very own all natural 20 bazillion years worth of evolutionary blastomatic superduper sunscreen.

Pretty heavy #%*T for an old dude like me.

1 Like

love to look …
of course tag away my friend.