WhiteWidow Excitement Shared

And very pungent to say the least yeah!!

2 Likes

its smells good but its strong, which i like lol

2 Likes

Yet when you smoke it, its prrtgy smooth and sweet. But dont hit it to hard, she will choke you out!

I got my tracing # yesterday. Will be here monday.

2 Likes

Mine smells like orange berries and cream. Chopped last night day 80

:ok_hand:

12 Likes

looks tasty

Damnn that’s nice

1 Like

Very happy with my WW grow. I did the mix pack and all were easy to grow. Yes as stated above defoliate as needed you can’t really hurt them. I usually took off leaves that the stem was red on.
Great smoke also smooth. Enjoy

8 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Getting up close and personal with my WW trichomes, another month before harvest, the house is smelling citrusy :crazy_face:

5 Likes

If I’m using FFHF and tiger bloom when in flower in 5 gal buckets…what seems to be average yield per plant outside? They’re auto WW by the way

They seem to be a great yielder if the ILGM auto selection

@Dhooter nice ww buds. Im gonna try the crystal strain this year. Hope it does well. Ive got pretty high expectations for it. Hope it doesnt disappoint.

2 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Moving a little slow but I believe they’re about to start takin off day 33

6 Likes

Takin in the AM by the way before a lite feeding why a little droopy tad on the cool side might I add. But I really want these to go to like 110 days for real :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Take off time! Added 1/3 of bat guano 4 days ago? All responded beautifully

5 Likes

1/3 cup lol too dressed

5 Likes