WhiteWidow Excitement Shared

Glaciers/runtz

WWA

2 Likes

WWA

3 Likes

@Sindog216 the girls are coming right along!

4 Likes

Glaciers/runtz. Growing in the pot a while longer then gonna put it in the ground

3 Likes

Obama runtz

4 Likes

2 Likes

Hmm…just got done trimming my second smaller plant…found 3 healthy seeds in a branch. Now I am an outdoor grower, which leads be to believ it was pollinated by some dude somewhere. Idk I hear of autos having strange properties, but not self pollination. Right?

1 Like

WWA by ILGM plant to be clear

1 Like

@Sindog216. Im with you an outdoor grower and no. I dont think they self pollinate, but ive heard of them herming just enough to produce a few seeds if they got a bit stressed. Take my words lightly im still pretty new to autos.

1 Like

Obama runtz

1 Like

@W.B.elpaso even if that did happen wouldn’t they be exact copies of the plant? And why wouldn’t more people try this to get seeds?

1 Like

@Sindog216 all great questions. Im not sure. I think its uncontrollable thats why its not done as a practice. Im not even sure they make viable seeds. Could be a waste of time. Im all about the smoke. Buying seeds is so easy these days why take the time to make them. I guess it comes down to how passionet of a grower you are. Im not experianced enough for all that. But somebody on here knows! Smart mofo’s up in here.:v:

1 Like

@Sindog216. That runtz strain sure is a good grower. Everyones runtz ive seen, mine included looks really good compaired to the rest of there plants.

1 Like

@W.B.elpaso i threw one of em in water last night. No better way to tell right?

1 Like

@W.B.elpaso

Yeahh this Obama runtz has loved all the training done. Fimmed topped a few spots. Neighbor was watering her while I was away and he split the stalk perfectly on accident. She responded so beautifully

3 Likes

2 Likes

@Sindog216. Yup. Test it out. Its a seed from an auto right? Time will tell. :+1:

1 Like

I got an auto i spouted last week. It should finish before winter :crossed_fingers:

1 Like