WhiteWidow Excitement Shared

Just got the 10+10 White widow auto and very excited to grow this year. Just wanted to see some pics of some people that grew them and any advice, that would be great!

3 Likes

You can use the search feature to look up grow logs.
https://support.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/search?q=White%20Widow
Im sure others will chime in too but this will get you started.

I’ve been growing WW for a few years. I currently have plants that I’ve cloned from a plant started in Oct '20. I’m also using the strain for my reveg and feminized seed

project…

9 Likes

Those certainly are some beauties! I’m using these to run in between my own feminized project. Still deciding what kind of feminized I want though

2 Likes

Easy strain to grow. Very very leafy, (defoliate often) and is a calcium hog (needs lots and lots of calcium). I’m growing the autos

8 Likes

Speaking of Calcium hogs - I’m curious. I run hard tap water through my humidifiers. (Too much money for distilled at the rate I fill my tanks.) Obviously I have calcium in my water - does the dust settling on the plants get used by them?

I also got a foliar spray form of calcium when I bought a sample kit from Xtreme Gardeners. I’ve been using that plus a bit of MagiCal in the water. I’m thinking that’s going to have me covered - ? First coco grow so I’m a bit unsure.

1 Like

Should be covered. Feed calcium every watering and only spray when no buds are present. My water ppm is 250 and no where near enough.

Nice looking set up behind the plants man that thing must’ve been a horror show to frame! Very cool looking though

2 Likes

Are you talking about the domes? Dad built these back in the '80s. We really love our dome home…

4 Likes

Yeah that’s an awesome looking structure your Dad did a great job building that

3 Likes

here is mine that i just havested. i think you will enjoy WWA

8 Likes

If any of mine look like I’ve seen so far then I’m sure I’m gonna be more than happy!

1 Like

Two growing here now as we speak

1 Like

I see a lot of people get that frosty creamy color while some get a purplish. Those the only 2 you have done?

1 Like

@Sindog216
Yes just those 2

1 Like

Processing: 20220210_023934.jpg… our WW grow making leaves now.

2 Likes

Love the smell of my white widow, definitely will be throwing another bean in soon

9 Likes

so awesome

I had 4 in my greenhouse last summer. Great smoke! My fav out of the three strains i grew. Look you ask for a couple pics and ww fans popin up all over!

2 Likes

Nice!! I just got my confirmation e mail that mine are on the way. Everybody says that the aromas of the WW are the best

3 Likes