White widows flower

Ok I’m in day of 50 since I started showing white hairs on the girls and was wondering when I should stop feeding them nuts. I can see it’s got some cloudy in it but not really seeing any ambers yet

Trich pics look like they are from your sugar leaves. Sugar leaves mature faster than the buds. If the actual buds are showing mostly cloudy, I’d stop feeding and prepare for flush.

2 Likes

I’ll be getting better pictures a little later today. I tried to get pictures of the buds the whole thing is the hairs are still mainly still white

You won’t need to check trichs until the hairs receed. It’s hard to check the trichs before then because the hairs are blocking the parts you want to be checking.

5 Likes

ok I might be wrong now that I get down to the flower there not as much cloud as I thought. So I want to stop feeding nuts when the flower trichs get cloudy and when would I split the stalk and ice it? I have 4 white widows and I’ll be trying different things to see how they turn out

1 Like

It’s hard to tell from that far away but looks like you’re at about 3 weeks out. This was my white widow with about 3-3 1/2 weeks left.

I drilled the stalk 12 days before actual harvest. I didn’t notice any difference. The one thing I did that did produce some visual difference was 48hr darkness and ice bath

3 Likes

I’ve been reading a lot about white widows and everyone is saying that they all grow different all I can say is they sure do

1 Like

The pictures you took look to be of the sugar leaves. On my WW the tricomes on the sugar leaves turned amber around 2 weeks before the tric’s on the flower started turning cloudy. Make sure to look at the flower to know when your ready

1 Like

Ya I just found that out and after looking closer they are still clear on the flower. I’m just trying to get a time line of when I should start doing other things to the girls. I’ll be watering today and adding nut’s and was just wondering when I should stop

2 Likes

That’s the trickiest part of the grow. There’s no exact timeline. This is where mine was when I pulled nutes chopped about 9 days later, I think. Would have to check my calendar

3 Likes

Wow those are some great pictures and helps a lot thanks looks like I have a ways to go yet

Yeah knowing when to stop nutes is kind of a dice roll as to when you think they will be ready. It is what it is. And if your perfect at it now, then there’s no room for improvement down the road lol

1 Like

Plants are still young… :wink:
Needed way more time to grow… :wink:
@perry2
:v::sunglasses:

Ok I got some good pictures of the buds

2 Likes

Ok maybe not that good

1 Like

They are beautiful… they are still just young…
Let them keep growing…
At least 4 to 6 weeks…

1 Like

Ya that’s what I’m thinking now

1 Like

Patients is key when growing…
:wink:

1 Like

Crap, you are correct. Just realized my photo vault timeline is off on this phone. Checked my other phone and those pics were when I still had 3 1/2 weeks to go.

1 Like