White widow yay or nah?

I have white widow auto flowers they are in week 3 and I’m not sure if I did something wrong but comparing them to other peoples pictures mine don’t seem to be growing like others

2 Likes

Lights my friend. They r what make the plant grow. If u can invest into hlg lights or something along them lines tgen u will b in shape. 9 days from sprout

Well the bigger o es are 9 days the other following in sizes are a day behind each other

Heres my w.w auto 9 days old

They are spending a lot of their energy putting down roots and once that has been well established they will start to redirect their energy to top growth.

4 Likes

Looks like someone stole your soil.

2 Likes

Could be the light. Does that led have the option for full spectrum? (Running both Veg and flower switches?) If so I would recommend that. More light = more growth.

They still look healthy though:)

1 Like

So you don’t think it’s too late for them? If I get a stronger light will they bounce back?

1 Like

Another thing that will slow growth, especially seedlings, is low temperatures. You want the temperature to be in the high 70’s F to 80 F for seedlings.

They will recover fine if the conditions are correct.

1 Like

Need more soil, your tap root is probably already at base of bag. You will have to pull her up to add more soil, this will stress her out.
Is this 3 weeks from planting or from popping ground?
She definitely needs more light.

1 Like

Why not jut top dress more soil if needed?
Why yank her out?
I’ve had plants with that much and through top dressing things and mulch it all builds up so I will now need to remove some in order to grow another round in the same pots.

They’re probably growing under the soil right now like other people said laying down roots you’ll see soon you should have an explosion of growth I transplant my autos people say not too but never ran into an issue so far and they grow a lot quicker and with autos you want to maximize your veg growth because we don’t control the flowering like with a photo. I didn’t realize the soil level also always try to fill your pots up all the way you can backfill if enough stem is exposed but more soil equals more room for growth my gold leaf got rootbound in a five gallon pot so I cut the bottom off hers and almost made a spliff with another bag half full and she pulled through lovely

1 Like

She popped out the ground on the 11th of last month

So if they are lying roots is now not the time to start lst?

No I’d wait til you have a couple nodes at least

2 Likes

I run a 600 watt blurple led and a 1000 watt vivosun hps in a 4x4 mybplants are loving the different light spectrums. The one led you have in the tent like everyone said probably not enough light definitely won’t be enough once all five of those are bigger

1 Like