White Widow twins and their ugly step sis

@Axemanjake23, Does the ice mean that she is going dark tonight? I watched a video the other day that the guy put ice out around the stem to make it think cold is coming and then went into dark

2 Likes

@MyHd supposably sorta . Lol that was a grow i did a few grows ago. I did 3 nights of ice baths, split the stock, and flushed. I cant say it made any difference in resin production. But she was amazing smoke.

1 Like

Oh I just saw the date, sorry. So 3 nights consecutive of ice?

Thats what I did. Not sure right or wrong. Lol

1 Like

Usually ice bath for 48 hours is the general rule of thumb. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Then dark or while in the dark

Then 24hrs to 48hrs darkness and chop. I just water with plain water for 2 weeks, put in the dark for 24hrs and then chop. Now.

1 Like

Darkness…I plan on using Sledgehammer at the end this time. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I have used that in the past. Seems to work well.

Yesterday the medium was still pretty moist so nothing happened. Today I will give them a few teaspoons of water. Nothing exciting going on yet. The plants are 7 days old today. I will get some pics after lights on.

1 Like

5 Likes

Well you are on your way for the new grow cycle. :+1:

1 Like

Definitely, here we go… I’m ready to see

1 Like

It was a nothing day for the twins. The one I beat up is growing alot faster. Haha.

My old seeds have not popped out of the jiffy pucks yet ,so 2 nights ago I started the paper towel method and bam one popped. So i put it in a solo cup of starting soil. Hoping for a fem…

3 Likes

Sometimes you gotta get em toughened up to thrive.

2 Likes

I really think they like the abuse. Lol

1 Like

Some of the finest ladies I have known dont always want to treated gently.

1 Like

I gave a little food to the twins today. A teaspoon each. The mix is per gallon of water. 1 tsp of cal-mag, 3 tsp of FF big bloom, 1/2 tsp of recharge. It comes out to 450ish ppm. And pH to 6.0, that is it.

1 Like

Did nothing today but pull the seed husk off my new baby. I guess old bag seeds are kinda hard to get to germ. These seeds are years old so that might be why. I put about 6 more in a paper towel. I hope for a female out of them.

2 Likes

Love it

2 Likes