White Widow twins and their ugly step sis

HELLO!!! Who is bored? I am locked down, and bored AF. I was planning on finishing my last girl before starting this grow, BUT… I am locked down. And don’t want to leave the house.

The strains are White Widow by s==dsman and I have grown them before. I am also trying my first bag seed. Now these are not normal bad seeds, these are from fire dirt weed from years back. Like so good I cant wait to see how good grown right and seedless it will be. I have 3 germing Atm and hoping for a fem. If not I will just grow 2 ladies.

My medium is coco for white widows and FFOF for the bag seed. I dont want to spend the money to buy more coco when I have FFOF here. I prefer coco though. Both have perlight added to it. Cloth 5gal bags
2x4x5 tent
2 marshydro ts1000s
And FF trio and cal-mag for nutes in tap water.
I have everything I need cuz I have a few grows under my belt.
Lets go.

17 Likes

Good luck on this crop. :+1:

3 Likes

Dang, I was gonna tag a few in but @MrPeat jump on in there. Thanks man!!! Nice to see you keep a Vigilant eye on new topics…

@Oldtimer69
@Nicky
@MyHd
@QueenCityB
And my stoned mind cant think of the others. HELP!!!

8 Likes

@Myfriendis410, @MattyBear, @repins12, @ReconBravo, @Cannabian, @PurpNGold74, @dbrn32, @Dbpooper @AAA just off the top of my head.

I stay on top of things. :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Thanks for the tag @MrPeat I’m set to watch! Good luck with your grow!

2 Likes

@Gremmall, @imSICKkid, @

3 Likes

Making good use of the downtime, I dig it!

2 Likes

That FFOF should be perfect. I’ve had beautiful flowers using only that before.

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan. Go for it.

3 Likes

Have fun bro, I’m along for the journey!!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone.

4 Likes

Hey thanks for invite, I’m set to watch. Is that a 70-30 mix on the coco and perlite?

1 Like

Yes, it is mother earths coco and perlite.

3 Likes

You know I was wanting to tag along. You did good on the last one… I’m ready to see how this one turns out and good luck

2 Likes

Nothing better to do now than to grow some weed! Best of luck on the new grow :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

4 Likes

I guess I will break down my germ method and feeding of seedlings. At least my way. That is why I really love growing, everyone develops their way.

I use a jiffy pucks and propagator on a seed starting heat mat. I use tap water that has been set out 24 to 48 hrs to dechlorinate. I mix 5ml/ 1 teaspoon of cal-mag per gallon. 2 teaspoons of Big Bloom by fox farms per gallon and half a teaspoon of recharge. I pH it to 6.0 and let the jiffy pucks suck it up. I place my seeds in the puck about 3/16th to 1/4 inch deep and everything goes on the heat pad. My seeds normally pop through in 2 to 5 days. Like these, 48hrs to pop. I only mist the pucks and keep them moist NOT WET!!!

Now the ladies are in cups I follow this. Feed, nothing, plain H2O, nothing, feed and repeat. When the seedling are little I only water/feed 2 to 3 teaspoon as it is easy to over water new ladies.
My feed is the mix I used to soak my jiffy pucks. It is pretty low ppm around 450.

Right now is kinda a boring time. Seedling arnt that exciting, but in a few weeks I will start with LST and maybe top. Kinda depends on the vigor of the plant. Thanks everyone for watching commenting and even giving advice. I will try to keep this interesting and informative. I really like to keep a detailed journal, It helps me and new growers. I tend to break down every feeding, most waterings and any problems along the way. I document all flushing, the reasons why I decide to flush, and how well it went. This is going to get long. Lol. Enjoy

9 Likes

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Today was a nothing day. But I did poke one more hole in my domes. I add a hole every day or so tell I feel the plant is acclimated to a lower RH and has a little root growth and will not need 70% to 80% humidity. Then the domes come off, I think monday the domes will come off. I am also harvesting a huge GSC auto that day!!! The lil ladies show a little growth today, the bigger of the two (on the left) actually took a tumble and bent its stock right after pop up, 90° bend, ouch. That is why the dirt is kinda mounded around her, holding her up. But proof they love abuse she is jumping ahead in growth. Atm my tent is around 70 and 55%RH, I have a flowering lady in there, thats why I have domes. And I only have room for one tent. I have a 6 inch fan pulling air from the top and a screened vent open at the bottom. I keep the room at 68 year round with central heat and air and I have 2 fans in my tent moving air 24hrs.

7 Likes

Set to watching! Growing a white widow from Seedsman myself right now, excited to keep up with yours now too!

2 Likes

This is the 2nd time I have grown WW from this breeder. The first time was a wonderful girl. I let her veg 7 weeks and finished flower in about 8. She responded great to LST as well. If my memory serves me I pulled 6 zips off her at the end. That is her in an ice bath.

9 Likes